Montauk is home to many exciting species that dwell in both the inshore and the offshore areas. This great diversity isn’t the only thing going for Montauk, as the nature of the shoreline is resplendent. Crunch Time Sport Fishing will take you on a great adventure, that will leave you with pleasant memories for years to come!
Climb aboard their 48ft Rose Brothers Custom Sport Fishing Boat restored in 2013 - all the modern fishing amenities are available. She can carry up to 12 anglers fishing simultaneously, in comfort, with ample room to work. She is powered by a twin 375hp caterpillar engines. She’s fully equipped for serious fishing, A full-head toilet on board ensures comfort even on longer trips.
Join Captain TJ as you fish the inshore and offshore waters of Montauk. You can expect to go after Striped Bass, Bluefish, Fluke , Blackfish, Black Seabass, and others in the inshore areas. Offshore though, the adventure is afoot as you target Mako and Thresher Sharks, as well as Yellowfin Tuna and it’s prestigious cousin the Bluefin Tuna. Light and heavy tackle jigging, spinning and popping can be utilized, as well as trolling and bottom fishing.
A professional first mate is available on board to assist you in rigging your line and to clean and fillet your catch. Top-of-the-line equipment is available for use on Crunch Time Sport Fishing. Children are welcome onboard but the minimum age is 5. Fishing licenses are included. Customers are advised to bring sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, adequate clothing, and a waterproof camera.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|82 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since February 2018|
About this listing
Rose Brothers (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1980. Powered by 2 375HP Twin Cat diesels engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 15 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Montauk Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Crunch Time Sport Fishing
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) - Inshore (5 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) - Inshore (5 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore Fishing (AM) (6 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore Fishing (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip – Montauk Jumbo Fluke (8 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip - Inshore (8 hours)
- $1,875 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip – Shark (8 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Penn Senator and Penn International)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Mako)
- Shark (Thresher)
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)