California is blessed with amazingly productive Striped Bass fisheries dotting its Northern waters, making this area some of the best Striper fishing on the West Coast. Combine that with Jacob Frye – an avid Striper angler happy to put you on the best bite around and you have the makings of an amazing fishing adventure!
Join Jacob on board of his 20’ Jetcraft jet boat. This boat is perfect for fishing the local waters, powered by a 105 HP outboard Johnson engine. Her spacious design allows for up to 4 anglers to fish at the same time, without bumping elbows or tangling lines. She’s got the latest in navigation and fishfinding equipment on board, so you won’t waste any time tracking down your prey.
Once you get up to the Stripers you can fish for them using live bait. Your baitfish will stay active and appetizing thanks to the onboard live bait well. You will also be provided with all the equipment you may need on this trip. High-quality rods and reels made by Penn, Shimano, and G. Loomis, for both fly fishing and other conventional methods are available for you to use. Jacob will also gladly clean and fillet your fish – remember to bring a cooler so you can take your tasty catch home.
There’s no minimum age for kids with Jacob Frye’s Guide Service – he loves teaching kids the joys of angling! He’ll provide you with all required PFDs. You should remember to bring polarized sunglasses, adequate clothing, a waterproof camera, and a burning desire to catch some massive Striped Bass.
If you’re ready for some excellent Cow Striper fishing and want to fish rod-by-rod with a local expert, book a trip with Jacob Frye and get ready for a day out you’ll remember for a long time!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Jetcraft (Jet boat) originally built in 1997. Powered by a 105HP Johnson engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
FAQs about Jacob Frye's Guide Service – 20'
- $375 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $375 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $150 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Salmon Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $225 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Sacramento River (8 hours)
- $500 per group - Full Day Salmon Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Daiwa)
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fly Fishing Equipment (G. Loomis)
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Striped)