With Fat Cat Fishing Charters, the beautiful Tampa and St. Petersburg areas will be all yours. Filled with exciting angling opportunities, these fishing grounds are home to a large variety of species that may end up at the end of your fishing line!
Join Captain Bradley Masters and have a fun day out on the water. Explore the backcountry, inshore, and nearshore Gulf waters and get your hands on anything that is in season and biting.
All the fishing grounds from 3 to 5 miles will be yours for the day, no matter which trip you decide to choose. You will be fishing with light or heavy tackle for Snook, Sheepshead, Mangrove Snapper, Spanish Mackerel, Cobia, Flounder, and even various types of Sharks, such as Bull, Hammerhead, and Blacktip.
Fat Cat Fishing Charters operates a 24’ Hanson center console, built in 2012. This spacious craft comes powered by a 115 HP Suzuki engine and can comfortably accommodate up to 4 anglers plus 2 children who wouldn’t have to pay for the trips.
The boat is rigged with all the things needed for a productive day on the water, including a modern GPS and a top-notch fishfinder. You will be able to locate the fish and begin the action, using quality fishing gear, tackle, and bait. Fishing licenses are also provided by the captain.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Hanson Boat (Center console) originally built in 2012. Powered by a 115HP Suzuki 4 Stroke engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 37 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Gulfport Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fat Cat Fishing Charters
- $150 per person - 1/4 Day Afternoon Trip (2 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 1/2 Day Afternoon Trip (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 1/2 Day Morning Trip (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Shark Special (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared before or caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (From 3-5 miles)
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle (please ask before booking tarpon grouper.thankyou.)
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel