Wall Worthy Fishing Charters operates out of Galveston, TX, offering inshore adventures targeting a wide range of species. Explore the back bays and bayous, cruise the beachfront and jetties, or get up-close-and-personal with a wade fishing charter. Whatever you do, you can trust in Captain Clint’s 35 years of experience to get you on big fish!
Spend your day aboard a 24’ Pathfinder center console, built in 2007 and well-maintained ever since. The vessel has room aboard for 4 guests and can hit speeds of around 40 knots to get you to the best fishing spots in no time.
Depending on your trip, you could be fishing for Speckled Trout and Redfish in a few inches of water, battling bull Black Drum and tasty Sheepshead around the jetties, or heading out specifically to target monster Sharks. On fish & golf combo trips, you can even enjoy a great day both on the water and off, bagging some great fish, then heading off for 18 holes of golf - perfect!
Whatever you do, Captain Clint will work with you to build the perfect fishing trip. He has been fishing in the area all his life and loves showing anglers his native waters. He enjoys working with kids and showing them how to land that all-important first fish. If you’re an experienced angler, you can’t find better action than throwing lures on a wade charter.
At the end of your trip, all your catch will be cleaned and filleted, ready to cook up when you get home or keep in the freezer for a rainy day. As if leaving with great memories and bragging rights wasn’t enough!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pathfinder 24V (Center console) originally built in 2007. Powered by a 225HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Galveston Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Wall Worthy Fishing Charters
- $525 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Back Bay (AM) (5 hours)
- $525 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Back Bay (PM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Jetty/Beach (PM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Jetty/Beach (AM) (5 hours)
- $725 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip - Jetty/Back Bay (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Croaker Smoker)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout