It’s time to take the family on a brilliant day out in Mexico. Spend the day with the dedicated crew of Valeria I, who will do everything they can to make sure you have an incredible trip. At the helm is Captain Jorge, an English and Spanish speaking captain who is detail-oriented – let him know what you want from your day and he’ll do everything he can to make your dreams come true.
Whether you’re spending more time fishing or are just jumping aboard to get to the beaches, the boat you’ll be on is comfortable and has enough space for 11 anglers. When fishing, 3 anglers can fish at once, or 2 can fly fish instead if they bring their own fly fishing gear. There are 6 masks and fins on board for snorkeling, and one person can spearfish. There really is something for everyone!
The 30’ boat has a multimedia system so you can blast your tunes as you travel. There’s plenty of seating for a relaxed ride out and 2 fighting chairs to help you reel in the big fish.
Some of the species you can target include Mahi Mahi, Sailfish, Yellowfin Tuna, Jack Crevalle, and plenty more. For fish that can be kept, your captain can make ceviche on board for you. Alternatively, take your catch to a local restaurant and have it cooked there, accompanied with rice and vegetables, for a small cost.
Trips with Capt. Jorge are all about you! You can do a range of activities, from touring Yelapa town and visiting the Cascade Waterfalls, to snorkeling and light fishing. Your day, your choice.
If you choose to fish, the rods and reels are provided for you. You can choose to catch the live bait yourself or purchase it from one of the other local boats, which is an experience in itself. Both options are included in the price.
You should bring along drinks on all trips, as well as sunscreen, sunglasses, a hat, and a towel if getting into the water.
Book a trip today with Valeria I for an unforgettable and fun-filled day out that your whole group will love.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Super Panga (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2017. Powered by 2 75HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 26 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Puerto Vallarta Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Valeria I
- $220 per group - 3 Hours Los Arcos Snokeling&Fishing (3 hours)
- $280 per group - 4 Hour – Yelapa and Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $280 per group - 4 Hours – Beaches and Fishing (AM) (4 hours)
- $280 per group - 4 Hours – Beaches and Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $360 per group - 6 Hours – Yelapa Town & Fishing (6 hours)
- $480 per group - 8 Hours – Beaches and Fishing (8 hours)
- Toilet (Private)
- Fighting Chair
- Snorkeling Equipment (Equipment for 6 people)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Spearfishing Equipment (Gear for 1 person)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Can catch together or get it from nearby boats)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Takes 1 hour to go offshore)
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Bring your own gear, 2 people at a time)
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- Tuna (Yellowfin)