Sandflea Charters and Captain Mike are based in Pensacola, Florida. If you are looking for a family-friendly adventure for Red Snapper or Mahi Mahi, you have found the right place.
Capt. Mike is an experienced angler who grew up fishing the local waters. Before he started his own company, Mike worked as a commercial fisherman and chartered for other boats. He is ready to share his wealth of knowledge with you, your family, and friends of all ages and skill levels.
Stay within the stunning waters of Pensacola Pass and Bay or head to the offshore state waters up to 9 miles out. Get your hands on various types of fish species, including Tarpon, Red Snapper, Spanish Mackerel, Triggerfish, Little Tunny, Redfish, Bull Shark, Cobia, Amberjack, and King Mackerel to name a few.
Spend your day aboard a 24’ Blazer Bay boat, which is a spacious and comfortable fishing vessel. It comes powered by a 250 HP Suzuki engine and can take up to 6 passengers. The boat is fitted with a GPS and a fish finder, as well as other professional accessories.
Sandflea Charters specializes in trolling lures, bottom fishing on wrecks, sight casting, and drifting and spinning live baits. They will provide you with Penn Senator heavy tackle and light spinning rods, along with lures, frozen bait, licenses, and a fish cleaning service.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Blazer Bay (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 250HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, an additional 5% charge will apply.
Pensacola Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Sandflea Charters
- $450 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip - Catch&Release (AM) (3 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore/Nearshore(AM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 5 Hour Trip - Inshore/Nearshore(AM) (5 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Inshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $75 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Offshore (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well (have two)
- Wireless Trolling Motor (36 volt Minkota I pilot)
- Ice Box (For iceing down the catch)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip/ frozen bait provided )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Where applicable)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (In Pensacola Bay ,around Pensacola pass)
- Nearshore Fishing (Florida state waters out to 3 miles miles)
- Offshore Fishing (State waters out to 9 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle (Spinning reels)
- Heavy Tackle (4/0 Penn senators)
- Bottom Fishing (on wrecks)
- Trolling (Pulling lures)
- Spinning (Live bait)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)