Capt. Charlies Fishing Charters offers a great range of trips, targeting hard-fighting fish in any depth of water. Fish the backcountry for Trout, Redfish, Snook, Tarpon and other inshore legends. Otherwise, head up to nine miles out in search of Grouper, Cobia, Kingfish, and more.
Capt. Charlie Cooper has spent his life honing his skills, and knows all the best places to hit in the Fort Myers area. And with mile after mile of perfect flats, hidden bayous, and open sounds, there is a lot to choose from.
In order to get the most out of the area, you will be fishing aboard a 20’ AquaSport center console. This sturdy boat is as at home on the flats as she is on the reefs, and her clean-burning 2016 Yamaha outboard means you can travel at speed without choking on smelly diesel fumes.
The vessel has a trolling motor for combing the backcountry and a range of marine electronics for sounding out deeper water. Wherever you fish, nothing brings big hits faster than a livewell full of fresh bait. Combine it with quality tackle in a variety of weight ranges, and you’re ready to take on anything the ocean throws at you.
Of course, Capt. Charlie knows that every angler fishes differently. During your trip, you can troll, jig, spin, pop, and drift your way to great catches. You can even bring your fly fishing gear along if you want.
All bait, licenses, and local knowledge come as standard, so all you have to do is show up! Bring your food and drinks and plenty of sunscreen, and get ready for a great day on the water.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Capt Charlies Fishing Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3 Hour Trip (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Shelling/Eco Tour (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip – Fish/Sightsee (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Fish/Sightsee (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (Up to 9 mile)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Bring your own equipment)
- Drift Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
About the Captain
|ID & License verified|
|282 Customer reviews|
|Response time within an hour|
|Member since March 2018|
About this listing
AquaSport (Center console) originally built in 1998. Powered by a 115HP Yamaha Four Stroke 2016 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 37 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: