When it comes to Western Atlantic fishing, Cape Canaveral has it all – a variety of game species biting throughout the year, inshore and nearshore. It also has All Points Guide Service, one of the most exquisite charters in the area. Specializing in inshore and nearshore fishing, local Captain Mike will show you the hottest bite that Florida waters have to offer.
Step aboard his 22’ 2200 Tournament Edition Pathfinder bay boat built in 2006. The vessel was restored in 2020 so everything on board is up-to-date and high-tech. Reliable and comfortable, the boat can cater to 4 anglers.
Captain Mike will show you the local pristine beaches, rivers, and productive nearshore wrecks and reefs. No matter if you prefer exploring the inshore or nearshore waters, All Points Guide Service has a package for you.
Depending on the technique and the area, expect to catch some Redfish, Black Drum, Tarpon, Snook, Trout, Cobia, King Mackerel, Red Snapper, and much more. Watch out for Blacktip Sharks as well!
Live bait (shrimp etc.) is included in the price, and the boat is equipped with a live bait tank. It also has an ice box to keep your catch fresh – the captain will clean and fillet everything for you after the trip is over. If your kids are older than five, feel free to bring them along.
A special treat for nature lovers – besides fishing, you’ll also be able to enjoy the local scenery and marine life, including dolphins, turtles, and a variety of birds.
For the larger boat with shade, make sure to check out Capt. Mike’s 26’ bay boat by clicking on his name in the profile section below!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
|12 Fishing Reports|
|ID & License verified|
|247 Customer reviews|
|Response time 2 hours|
|Member since March 2018|
About this listing
Pathfinder Boats (Bay boat) originally built in 2006, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 1 day before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Cape Canaveral Fishing Calendar
FAQs about All Points Guide Service – 22'
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore / Port (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Inshore / Port (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour – Inshore/Nearshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 5 Hour – Inshore/Nearshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $75 per person after 2 guests - Full Day Trip – Inshore/Nearshore (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Shimano, Penn,diawa )
- Live Bait (Prepared before or caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Black Drum
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)