Tight Line Charters is a family-friendly company that aims to accommodate any angler’s needs, from the first time on the water to the professional fisherman. Captain Pat Foster and his crew will gladly share their many years of knowledge with you and do their very best to put you on the fish.
You’ll be fishing aboard a 24’ Blazer Bay center console boat that’s powered by a 250 HP Suzuki engine. Being able to reach a top speed of 45 knots, it will ensure you reach the fishing grounds in no time. There’s enough room here for 6 anglers to fish in comfort, so you are free to bring friends or family along for the ride. It’s also got top-notch navigational electronics that include a GPS and fishfinder, a Minn Kota wireless trolling motor, along with 2 live bait tanks.
When it comes to the fishing itself, you can expect a wide variety of species to choose from. Closer to the shore you’ll find Redfish, Flounder, Speckled Trout and Triggerfish. Go a bit further out, and you can go after Kingfish, Red Snapper, Sheepshead, Amberjack, and more besides.
Your trip will include your fishing licenses (Alabama and Florida) as well as rods, reels, and terminal tackle, lures and live bait. Feel free to bring drinks and snacks, and make sure to pack a pair of polarized sunglasses. 20% gratuity for the crew is very much appreciated, and your catch will be cleaned and filleted after the trip. Why delay when fishing’s at play, come on down for a memorable fishing experience!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Blazer Bay (Center console) originally built in 2016. Powered by a 250HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Orange Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Tight Line Charters, LLC
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Afternoon Trip (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Afternoon (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Evening (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Morning (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip - AM (6 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip - PM (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (in advance, or can be caught with the client)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (20% gratuity for the crew)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (up to 9 miles)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout
- Triggerfish (Gray)