What makes for an unforgettable fishing experience? A great location, exciting fish to fight, and a premier captain. Florida’s been around for a while, the local fish are famous around the world and now you have the third ingredient- Captain JT Coffman, of Captain JT Seas Charters.
Join him on board his 2021, 27’ Sportsman Master center console. Her build allows for easy movement while angling which is extremely useful when fishing these waters. She’s powered by an impressive 300 horsepower Yamaha outboard engine. Captain JT will find the fish with the help of the latest technology from Garmin and he can quietly hold that hot bite with his 36 volt GPS spot lock trolling motor.
Captain JT can take you after a wide range of fish local to the area. His trips target species like Spotted Trout, Snook, Snapper, Tarpon, and Grouper. He also catches feisty Permit, Spanish Macks, Flounder and a variety of sharks. Captain JT provides you with high quality rods, reels, and tackle, as well as fishing licenses. Live bait is usually procured in advance. You’re most likely target casting in the inshore waters, while jigging on the ledges and wrecks in deeper water.
Customers can enjoy a premier experience departing from his home on the Manatee River in Bradenton. Returning to enjoy a cool libation while the catch is prepared. The captain can also arrange for transportation to and from this location or can pick you up by boat at any dock where it is permissible. Just ask in advance. You should bring polarized sunglasses, sunscreen, and a camera to take pictures of your catch. Captain JT can even have your favorite catch re-created in a museum quality mount.
If you’re ready to set off on an exciting fishing adventure, and make memories that will last a lifetime, book a trip today with Captain JT Seas Charters and cast off on a truly wonderful journey.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sportsman Master (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Bradenton Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain JT Seas Charters
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip–Bay and Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group - 4 Hour Trip–Bay and Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $750 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Bay and Nearshore (7 hours)
- GPS (Garmin)
- Fishfinder (Garmin)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (36v Bow mounted GPS Spot Lock)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (Various quality brands )
- Live Bait (Prepared before or caught during the trip)
- Lures (Ours or your favorites)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Follows FWC Restrictions on Keepable Fish)
- Drinks (Water, Gatorade, Ice)
- Fishing License (Up to Four Fishermen)
- River Fishing (The Manatee River )
- Inshore Fishing (Bradenton/ Sararsota/ South Tampa Bay)
- Nearshore Fishing (Along and near beaches)
- Offshore Fishing (*Weather and time permitting)
- Reef Fishing (Jig Fishing / Trolling)
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing (Light Tackle )
- Backcountry Fishing (As Tides Allow)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Spinning (Newer quality gear)
- Jigging (Newer quality gear)
- Fly Fishing (Your gear)
- Drift Fishing (*Depends on tide and wind)
- Deep Sea Fishing (As time and conditions allow)
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spotted Seatrout