Join Captain Tommy Carter and Blue Runner II Inc for a fishing adventure in one of the hottest fishing locations in Florida, Destin. With several decades of experience under his belt, Captain Tommy can help you reel in the catch you’ve always dreamed of. There’s no bad time to be fishing around here, so come on down and have some fun!
The Blue Runner II is a 42’ ChrisCraft sportfisher, and as you can see from the photos, she’s a beauty. She’s powered by a pair of 485 HP Detroit Diesel engines and has plenty of room aboard for up to six prospective anglers. Inside you’ll find a spacious and air-conditioned cabin where you can take a break and catch your breath whenever you want to.
Captain Tommy offers a variety of fishing packages to satisfy all your fishing needs and desires. Offshore trips are his specialty, and it’s here that you can find a number of different species to hook up. If you’re looking to put something in the freezer, you can bottom fish for Red and Vermilion Snapper, Triggerfish and Gag Grouper. If you’re more interested in proper sportfishing, you can go after Sailfish, Kingfish, Amberjack, and many more.
Any given trip will include rods, reels, and terminal tackle in the price, along with the required fishing licenses. 20% gratuity for the first mate is very much appreciated, and he will clean and fillet the catch after the trip for your convenience. Pack some drinks or snacks, bring a pair of polarized sunglasses, and you’re ready to make your fishing dreams come true.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
ChrisCraft (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1989. Powered by 2 485HP Detroit Diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 17 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Destin Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Blue Runner II Inc.
- $880 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $880 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,320 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,350 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – High Season (6 hours)
- $1,760 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,800 per group - Full Day Trip – High Season (8 hours)
- $2,200 per group - Extended Full Day Trip (10 hours)
- $2,250 per group - Extended Full Day – High Season (10 hours)
- $2,640 per group - 12 Hour Trip (12 hours)
- $2,700 per group - 12 Hour Trip – High Season (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- GPS (Furuno (2))
- Fishfinder (Furuno)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (caught during trip, otherwise clients can buy it)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)