Canaveral Kings offers premier charter fishing on Florida’s Space Coast. Located in Port Canaveral, they are just minutes away from the Kennedy Space Center and Cocoa Beach. From the attractions of Disney World and Universal Studios located in Orlando and Kissimmee, they are roughly a 45 -minute drive.
Their charter fishing trips can be catered to anglers of all ages and skill levels. Whether you are a novice experiencing your first fishing trip or a seasoned angler Canaveral Kings Sport Fishing have a trip to fit your interest and needs. One thing that sets them apart from some is their time spent on the water. Fishing is their full-time job, not a part-time hobby. On days they don’t have charters booked, they go commercial fishing, where they sell the fish to the market. This puts them in the water more often and allows the crew to stay dialed in on the fish.
All equipment is professionally maintained and always kept clean. The boat is a Downeast style Duffy, powered by a Cummins engine. The F/V Canaveral Kings is a comfortable and spacious fishing platform. It features amenities such as a shaded cockpit and a full restroom. Inside, you will find plenty of room for your personal items as well as shelter from anything Mother Nature may throw at you.
Fishing off of Florida’s East Coast provides you with world-class opportunities at many different species of fish. Although some of the fish targeted are seasonal, the captainy often catches multiple species in a single trip. Species you’ll target inlude, but are certainly not limited to, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Sailfish, King Mackerel, Tunas, Barracuda, Sharks, Cobia, Snappers, Groupers, Amberjack, Triggerfish, and Seabass.
Book a trip today so they can share their passion for the ocean and all the fish and creatures that inhabit it with you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Duffy (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1996, and restored in 2012. Powered by a 450HP Cummins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Port Canaveral Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Canaveral Kings Sport Fishing
- $500 per group - Shark Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Shark Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $800 per group - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $800 per group - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $900 per group - 3/4 Day Trip (7 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip (9 hours)
- Toilet (Full head, is in its own room and includes a sink )
- GPS (3 GPS plotters )
- Fishfinder (Rear steering station fishfinder )
- Bed (V-birth bed in the cabin)
- Outriggers (20' )
- Ice Box (Ice box and cooler for all food and drinks )
- Rods, reels & tackle (All top of the line and professionally maintained )
- Live Bait (When available)
- Lures (For certain species)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (All fish are iced, cleaned, and bagged at days end )
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (Sharks and Redfish)
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 35 miles, in the Gulf Stream)
- Reef Fishing (Kingfish, Mahi Mahi, Cobia, and Sails )
- Wreck Fishing (Numerous wrecks from 3-35 miles offshore )
- Light Tackle (Light tackle when trolling live bait )
- Heavy Tackle (Up to 125lb test)
- Bottom Fishing (Snapper, Grouper, Amberjacks, and more)
- Trolling (Kingfish, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Sailfish, Tuna)
- Spinning (Sight fishing for Cobia with spinning rods )
- Jigging (Jigging can be done for Amberjacks and Grouper)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Between 600 and 800' deep)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Red)
- Tuna (Blackfin)