Canaveral Kings offers premier Shark fishing on Florida’s Space Coast. Located in Port Canaveral, they are just minutes away from the Kennedy Space Center and Cocoa Beach. From the attractions of Disney World and Universal Studios located in Orlando and Kissimmee, they are roughly a 45 -minute drive.
Their charter fishing trips can be catered to anglers of all ages and skill levels. Whether you are a novice experiencing your first fishing trip or a seasoned angler Canaveral Kings Sport Fishing have a trip to fit your interest and needs. One thing that sets them apart from some is their time spent on the water. Fishing is their full-time job, not a part-time hobby. On days they don’t have charters booked, they go commercial fishing, where they sell the fish to the market. This puts them in the water more often and allows the crew to stay dialed in on the fish.
All equipment is professionally maintained and always kept clean. The boat is a Downeast style Duffy, powered by a Cummins engine. The F/V Canaveral Kings is a comfortable and spacious fishing platform. It features amenities such as a shaded cockpit and a full restroom. Inside, you will find plenty of room for your personal items as well as shelter from anything Mother Nature may throw at you.
Fishing off of Florida’s East Coast provides you with world-class opportunities at many different species of fish. Although some of the fish targeted are seasonal, the captain often catches multiple species in a single trip. Their trips mainly focus on Shark fishing, so be ready for your share of Blacktip, Finetooth, Blacknose, and the occasional Hammerhead or Lemon Sharks.
Book a trip today so they can share their passion for the ocean and all the fish and creatures that inhabit it with you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Canaveral Kings Shark Fishing
- $550 per group - Shark Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group - Shark Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Deep Sea Big Game Shark (5 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Deep Sea Big Game Shark Trip (5 hours)
- Toilet Full head, is in its own room and includes a sink
- GPS 3 GPS plotters
- Fishfinder Rear steering station fishfinder
- Bed V-birth bed in the cabin
- Outriggers 20'
- Ice Box Ice box and cooler for all food and drinks
- Radar 12 KW Furuno Radar
- Rods, reels & tackle (All top of the line and professionally maintained )
- Live Bait (When available)
- Lures (For certain species)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (All fish are iced, cleaned, and bagged at days end )
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing (Sharks, Redfish, Spanish Mackeral, Bluefish)
- Offshore Fishing (Sharks)
- Light Tackle (Light tackle when trolling live bait )
- Heavy Tackle (Up to 125lb test)
- Bottom Fishing (Snapper, Grouper, Amberjacks, and more)
- Trolling (Kingfish, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, Sailfish, Tuna)
- Spinning (Sight fishing for Cobia with spinning rods )
- Jigging (Jigging can be done for Amberjacks and Grouper)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Between 600 and 800' deep)
- Barracuda (Great)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Lemon)
- Shark (Nurse)
- Spanish Mackerel
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Duffy (Sportfishing) originally built in 1996, and restored in 2012. Powered by a 450HP Cummins engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: