Want to experience world-class fishing in style? Cruise and Fish Rotorua has the gear, the boat, and the personality to give you a trip to remember on the beautiful Lake Tarawera.
This isn’t just any fishing trip. You’ll be setting out on a comfortable Kelsall catamaran, which has ample space for family groups, friends, or team buildings. This boat has everything you need to go catching, as well as to sit back and enjoy the view from the lake.
Your adventure will begin once you’re on the water. Hooking up on world-famous Rainbow Trout, enjoying the hot springs of Te Rata Bay and, time allowing, put your catch in the hot springs of Te Rata bay and see nature’s ‘Sous vide’ in action! Your experience depends on the package you go for, and you can make it truly special.
Skipper John comes from a family of fishermen and knows what it takes to catch fish in these waters. But he also understands that not everyone comes aboard a pro fisherman. His trips are fun for everyone on board, combining a great experience on the water with some delicious fish to take home.
John will provide you with a range of fishing equipment on your trip, with either fly rods or spinning gear available depending on your preferences and experience level. Light snacks, coffee, and tea are also included on all trips, so all you need to do is come aboard and get ready to have some fun.
Surprise your family or friends with an amazing experience in Rotorua. Book a trip with Cruise And Fish Rotorua and make a memory that’ll last you a lifetime!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Captain
About this listing
Kelsall (Catamaran) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 60HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 16 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Cruise And Fish Rotorua
- NZ $795 per group, additional NZ $15 per person after 10 guests - 3 Hour Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- NZ $795 per group, additional NZ $15 per person after 10 guests - 3 Hour Trip (AM) (3 hours)
- NZ $1,325 per group, additional NZ $15 per person after 10 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Cookies, various other snacks)
- Drinks (Water and coffee)
- First Mate (on larger groups or on request.)
- Lunch (On full day fly fishing trips only)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing (Fly fishing)
- Lake Fishing (Boat on Lake Tarawera)
- Backcountry Fishing (Fly fishing with heli fishing options)
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Brown Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)