Enjoy a great day of fishing on the Chesapeake Bay and the Potomac River with Lisa Anne Charters. Captain Will Weston stands ready to take enthusiastic anglers of all skill levels on a thrilling hunt for a Maryland specialty – Rockfish!
Their 46’ Kinnamon Commercial boat will comfortably take you around the Bay. It runs on a powerful 600 HP MTU engine that’ll make getting to the fishing grounds a breeze. Up to 10 people can enjoy the ride and all of them can fish at the same time which makes it even more fun.
Try chumming with light tackle or trolling and go after such great species as Bluefish, Spanish Mackerel, Catfish, and Rockfish, the Captain’s specialty.
All the fishing equipment you will need is provided and so is the fishing license, making it very easy to focus on catching the fish – the main reason you are out there!
The crew will clean your catch for you if you want to keep it. What you may want to bring is a selection of food and beverages to take along in case fish are not the only ones feeling peckish. Tips in the 10 to 20 percent range are always appreciated.
Give one of Lisa Anne Charters’ trips a try and you’ll be hooked on the wonderful experience you’ll have!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Kinnamon (Commercial) originally built in 2003. Powered by a 600HP MTU engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Deale Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Lisa Anne Charters
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip – Spring Rockfish AM (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $75 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip – Spring Rockfish PM (6 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $75 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $625 per group, additional $75 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $75 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle (Chumming )
- Bass (Striped)
- Spanish Mackerel