Fish Local Knowledge is a Fort Lauderdale-based company which is located on SE 15th Street, giving it the closest access to the ocean in the area. If you are looking for fast-paced fishing adventures aboard a tournament-rigged boat, give this dynamic crew a try.
Their beautiful boat, ‘Local Knowledge,’ is a classic 43’ Hatteras sport fishing boat that has been fully refurbished to become one of the cleanest and well-equipped vessels in the area. Her multiple features include a full range of electronics, with 2 fish finders, a GPS, and a VHF radio, as well as a radio for your enjoyment.
The Local Knowledge has 3 fighting chairs on deck for multiple hookups and a huge 100-gallon livewell to keep your bait enticing for big game fish. Inside, her air-conditioned salon has a full-sized coach and 2 chairs, providing the perfect space to relax. There are also 2 luxurious staterooms and a kitchen to make you feel right at home.
Most importantly, the Local Knowledge has a clean, full-sized bathroom with an electric toilet. With bench seating on the flybridge, she also allows you to take in the stunning views of Fort Lauderdale as you draw away from the dock at the art of your fishing trip.
High-quality tackle is supplied on board, with Penn International and Shimano rods and reels ranging from 12# to 100# available for you to use. This puts you in the best position to hook the fish of a lifetime, be it Sailfish, Swordfish, Wahoo, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, or any of the other game fish regularly landed aboard the Local Knowledge. You could be bottom fishing, trolling, kite fishing, or jigging with this charter company, who will do whatever they can to put you on the fish.
Everyone is welcome on board, whether they are family and friends or corporate clients. Whatever your group, the captain will always work hard to ensure you have a great day on the water.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
Food (Lunch & Snacks)
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Post (Saltwater fishing) originally built in 1976, and restored in 2018. Powered by 2 450HP Detroit Turbos engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Fort Lauderdale Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fish Local Knowledge
- $200 per person - 4 Hour Trip - Split Charter (PM) (4 hours)
- $200 per person - 4 Hour Trip - Split Charter (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Kids Trip (3 hours)
- $525 per group - Kids Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $675 per group - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $675 per group - Inshore Fishing (4 hours)
- $675 per group - Inshore Fishing (PM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $1,275 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Nighttime Swordfish (10 hours)
- $1,400 per group - Daytime Swordfish/Offshore (10 hours)
- $1,900 per day per group - Multiday Trip - Bahamas (3 days)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair (3)
- Fishfinder (Two)
- Flybridge (Full tower)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well ((2)- 100 gallon and 30 gallon)
- Multimedia System
- Tuna Tubes
- Spearfishing Equipment
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Our license covers everyone in your group.)
- Lunch (Provided upon request )
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Black)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Tuna (Blackfin)