The waters surrounding Jekyll Island are a treat for fans of inshore and nearshore fishing. There are numerous hidden inlets and bays dotting the coastline, as well as estuaries and river confluences that provide amazing grounds for fish to feed and breed in. Island Angler Charters takes full advantage of this and will put you on the hottest bite around!
Join the captain on board his 27’ center console, manufactured by the reputable Hydra-Sports company. She’s powered by dual Yamaha outboard engines, with 200 HP each. That allows you to waste no time travelling and get down to fishing as soon as possible. She can comfortably hold up to 6 anglers, so put your fishing team together for some exciting inshore action!
You’ll get the chance to try out a variety of techniques, assisted and instructed by the captain as necessary. Bottom fishing, trolling, and popping, all while using light and heavy tackle will give you the best chance at getting that bite. The species you’ll target are all fantastic fish such as Redfish, various Sharks, Barracuda, Kingfish, Spanish Mackerel, Whitings, Silver Kings, and many others.
All required equipment is supplied by the charter captain. Lures and live bait are available, the bait is caught during the trip, it usually takes around 30 minutes. The first mate is on board to assist you and to clean and fillet your catch, but he works for tips so gratuity is appreciated. Customers are advised to bring sunscreen, polarized sunglasses, and adequate clothing with them.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Hydra-Sports (Center console) originally built in 1983, and restored in 2012. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Jekyll Island Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Island Angler Charters – Island Angler I
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Bull Redfish (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Bull Redfish (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore or Inshore (6 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Shark Fishing (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip – Offshore (MAX 5) (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout