When you go out with Sport Fishing Grenada, you know you’ll be fishing with the most competent crew available, where your safety and well-being are always put first. Captain Frank has almost a decade’s worth of fishing experience in the local fishery which he always aims to put to good use.
His boat is a spacious 38’ Luhrs convertible that’s powered by a pair of 370 HP Cummings engines. These enable it to develop a top speed of an impressive 30 knots. Made with comfort and fishing in mind, it includes things like an air-conditioned interior, toilet, fighting chair, and more besides. There’s plenty of room here for up to 6 prospective anglers to drop their lines in comfort.
Grenada is home to some amazing offshore fishing, and you’ll have all the tools necessary to make the most of it. Whether it’s Blue Marlin, Yellowfin Tuna, Sailfish, or some other monster, the Sport Fishing Grenada crew is ready to help you get ‘em. There’s also stuff to do closer to shore, with species like Kingfish, Jack Crevalle, Wahoo, and more besides.
Although the catch belongs to the boat, the crew is always generous with the amount offered to guests. Most of the time, only half of what they offer is actually taken home or to the hotel’s chef to prepare for dinner. Everything you’ll need for the trip is provided, from fishing gear to drinks and snacks, so all that’s needed for a great trip is you!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Luhrs (Convertible) originally built in 2000. Powered by 2 370HP Cummings engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Sport Fishing Grenada
- $300 per group - Customized Fishing Trip (1 hour)
- $800 per group, additional $200 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,500 per group - Full Day Trip (10 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Small stuff Kids friendly )
- Nearshore Fishing (Kite & Drift fishing coming soon)
- Offshore Fishing (The big stuff)
- Reef Fishing (Jigging, Deep Dropping )
- Wreck Fishing (Jigging & bottom fishing )
- Light Tackle (10-30 test line and gear)
- Heavy Tackle (50-80# gear )
- Bottom Fishing (good fun close to shore and offshore reef)
- Trolling (we got every thing you'll need )
- Drift Fishing (coming soon)
- Kite Fishing (Coming soon)
- Handline (on request)
- Deep Sea Fishing (we got it all )
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Snowy)
- Marlin (Blue)
- Marlin (White)
- Queen Snapper (Caribbean)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)