Captain Mike’s Fishing Chartres specializes in bottom fishing, sport fishing, and trolling adventures in the beautiful Gulf of Mexico. Bring your whole family with you, as well as colleagues and friends to enjoy the hottest fishing spots around.
The ‘Captain Mike’ is a 44’ Enrique’s Offshore sport fishing boat. It was built in 1986 and comes powered by twin 300 HP Detroit engines. The Captain Mike can comfortably accommodate up to 14 passengers and has plenty of fishing space. The boat is rigged with an ice box, a GPS, a fish finder to save your time while searching for a big one, and a toilet for your maximum comfort while spending your day on the water.
From the waters close to the coast to the offshore grounds up to 40 miles out, Captain Mike’s Fishing Chartres can put you on a variety of exciting fish species. Depending on the season and what’s biting, you can expect to target anything from Redfish, Spanish Mackerel, and King Mackerel to Amberjack, Red Snapper, Mahi Mahi, Vermilion Snapper, Triggerfish, Blackfin Tuna, and Sailfish.
All trips aboard the beautiful Captain Mike come inclusive with the use of quality rods, reels, tackle, bait, and all the necessary fishing licenses. You can feel free to bring your own drinks and snacks with you. And don’t forget your desire to catch fish!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Enrique's (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1986. Powered by 2 300HP Detroit engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Mike's Charters
- $920 per group, additional $40 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $920 per group, additional $40 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,380 per group, additional $60 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,380 per group, additional $60 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,840 per group, additional $80 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $2,300 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Extended (10 hours)
- $2,760 per group, additional $120 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip - Extra Extended (12 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Blackfin)