Lady S is one of the gems in the collection. You can enjoy all sorts of sport fishing charters aboard the Lady S, from trolling to bottom fishing the prolific waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Docked at Captain Anderson’s Marina in the world-renowned Panama City Beach, the Lady S is a 65’ Bonner sport fishing boat. Powered by twin John Deer 1080 HP engines, she’ll get you where you need to be to catch fish in comfort and style. The Lady S can take up to 29 guests so whether you have a large group that wants to be on one boat or a small group and you just want to have plenty of room, she’ll be your ideal vessel. She is fully outfitted with navigational and fish finding electronics, along with a bathroom, a large, air-conditioned cabin, bunk room, and other professional accessories.
The crew has tailored a variety of packages that can meet any client’s specific needs. From a short trip to the inshore grounds to check what’s biting to a 12-hour adventure up to 40 miles offshore, there is a trip for anyone. You can go bottom fishing for species such as Vermillion Snapper, Red Snapper (when in season), Amberjack, Grouper, and many other kinds of reef fish. Alternatively, the captain offers trolling trips where you can test your angling skills against the likes of King Mackerel, Mahi Mahi, Tuna, and Wahoo.
You will be fishing with a knowledgeable and experienced crew. They will be assisting you throughout the adventure and will make sure you make a great catch possible.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Bonner (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1989. Powered by 2 1080HP John Deer engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Panama City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Lady S
- $840 per group, additional $40 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $840 per group, additional $40 per person after 6 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $1,260 per group, additional $60 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,260 per group, additional $60 per person after 6 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,580 per group, additional $80 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $2,010 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip - Extended (10 hours)
- $2,520 per group, additional $120 per person after 6 guests - Full Day Trip - Extra Extended (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Triggerfish (Gray)
- Tuna (Blackfin)