Operating for 20 consecutive seasons, Fin Chaser Sportfishing offers you one of the most incredible angling experiences in America. Battle monster Striped Bass, Bluefish, and other inshore favorites while taking in the New York City sights.
Fish with the Manhattan skyline as your backdrop, or head past Liberty and Ellis Islands to the awesome inshore fishing grounds of the Raritan Bay. This is going to be a very special fishing trip.
You will be spending your day aboard a 36’ Contender Fisharound built in 2005. The vessel is powered by three Yamaha outboards up to an impressive cruising speed of 35 knots. You won’t waste any time getting to the best spots here!
The boat is fitted with quality Raymarine electronics to get you locked onto the biggest fish around. She has outriggers to troll for cow Stripers, a livewell full of tasty baitfish, and a staggering range of fishing equipment to let you fish your way.
The team at Fin Chaser Sportfishing are light tackle and fly fishing experts who stock tournament-grade fly and conventional tackle on every trip. They will tailor your trip to your skills and experience to make sure you’re always battling the best fish possible. And there are plenty of fish to choose from, with Scup, Flounder, Weakfish, Little Tunny, Stripers, and Blues topping the list.
All trips come with fishing licenses, bait, lures, tackle, snacks, and soft drinks. At the end of your trip, all your fish will be cleaned and filleted for you at no extra charge. All you have to do is show up and enjoy world-class angling in one of the most iconic cities on the planet.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Contender (Performance fishing) originally built in 2005. Powered by 3 250HP Yamaha engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
New York City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Fin Chaser Sportfishing – Manhattan
- $1,200 per group - Half Day - Special (AM) Fall (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Half Day - Special (AM) Spring (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Half Day-Special (PM) Fall (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Half Day-Special(PM) Spring (4 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 3/4 Day - Special (AM) Fall (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 3/4 Day - Special (AM) Spring (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 3/4 Day - Special (PM) Fall (6 hours)
- $1,400 per group - 3/4 Day - Special (PM) Spring (6 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Can be prepared in advance or caught on the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Snacks (Chips, cookies, pretzels. Donuts and bagels on AMs)
- Drinks (Water, sodas)
- First Mate (Works for tips 15-20% is customery)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing (Hudson River, East River, NY Harbor, Raritan Bay)
- Reef Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Scup (Porgy)