Limitless Fishing Charters and Captain Justin Sattory invite you to explore the finest angling opportunities Michigan has to offer. Enjoy the thrill of landing Walleye or getting your hands on Northern Pike – all in one day!
Capt. Justin will put you on top of the hottest bite in Muskegon Lake, as well as White Lakes, Grand Rivers, and Indian Channel. He is on the water 7 days a week all year-round and never stops learning and exploring.
Call in sick from work or just come later! Spend your morning or afternoon out in Muskegon Lake or any ‘out of town’ bodies of water, targeting Northern Pike and Walleye with light tackle, jigging or trolling gear.
Otherwise, spend your whole Saturday or Sunday out fishing with your family or friends. All rods, reels, tackle, lures, and bait will be provided by Capt. Justin. He will also clean and fillet your catch for you!
Your boat for the day will be a 21’ Lund Pro V Series, built in 2011. This vessel is great for a river or lake fishing trip with plenty of space for up to 4 anglers. The boat comes powered by a 300 HP Yamaha engine and is outfitted with a GPS, a fishfinder, and VHF radio. There is also a livewell loaded with bait to make sure nothing can resist your hooks. Welcome aboard!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Lund Pro V Series (Performance fishing) originally built in 2011. Powered by a 300HP Yamaha engine.
Types of fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Muskegon Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Limitless Fishing Charters
- $200 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Muskegon Lake (AM) (4 hours)
- $200 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Muskegon Lake (PM) (4 hours)
- $200 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Muskegon Lake Weekend (4 hours)
- $200 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Night Walleye (4 hours)
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Muskegon Lake (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Pike (Northern)