Explore the Gulf of Mexico and Holmes Beach, one of its most precious jewels, with the help of Ultimate Fishing Adventures. No one knows these waters like Captain Taylor Rahn, whose family has been fishing in the area for six generations. He will bring all that experience and show you both the inshore and offshore wonders the Gulf has to offer.
You’ll be fishing on a 23’ center console manufactured by Angler. If you want to bring your family or fishing buddies along, don’t hesitate - the vessel can easily accommodate 6 guests. It’s powered by a 150 HP Yamaha engine and will take you cruising with the maximum speed of 60 knots.
The boat comes with top-notch navigational and safety equipment, a trolling motor, a power pole, an ice-box to keep your catch fresh, a live bait tank, and snorkeling equipment in case you want to get closer to your catch. The vessel also features a T-top to provide protection from the Florida sun.
Captain Taylor and Captain Kyle will take you fishing anywhere from inshore to offshore waters and show you their secret fishing spots near reefs and wrecks. You’ll be targeting a variety of species including Snook, Redfish, Flounder, Spanish Mackerel, and more. Captain Kyle, a 5th generation inshore specialist and an expert on live bait fishing will be there to share his know-how and ensure a productive day.
Kids are more than welcome on board, and there is no age limit. From the youngest ones to seasoned fishermen, Ultimate Fishing Adventures welcomes all anglers for the ultimate day on the water. Captain will make sure to clean and filet everything you catch and provide you with all the fishing gear, live bait and lures you need. He will also include fly fishing equipment and drinks free of charge.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Angler (Center console) originally built in 2003, and restored in 2020. Powered by a 150HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 65 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Holmes Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Ultimate Fishing Adventures - Holmes Beach
- $325 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 2-Hour Adventure Blast (2 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Inshore Adventure (PM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Inshore Adventure (AM) (4 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Reef (4 hours)
- $675 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Inshore (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Half Day Trip - Tarpon (4 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Reef (6 hours)
- $875 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Tarpon (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip - Offshore (4 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip - Offshore (6 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Grouper (Gag)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout
- Tuna (Blackfin)