Party Time Charters launches out of Calabash, NC, docking just 15 minutes from the open ocean. They offer an unbeatable range of trips, getting you on anything from Seabass to Sailfish, and from Snapper to Sharks. The great thing about these guys is that what you do is up to you. You always have the choice of how to spend your trip.
On shorter trips, you will be fishing the local waters up to 15 miles out for Spanish Mackerel, Blacktip Sharks, Seabass, and more. Stay out a little longer, and you can also add Amberjack, Barracuda, Bonito, and Kingfish to the list.
If that’s not enough for you, don’t you worry. Hardcore sportfishers can venture out to the legendary currents of the Gulf Stream and beyond, traveling up to 70 miles out to battle Sailfish, Mahi Mahi, Wahoo, and more. You will also be able to deep drop for Tilefish, deep-water Groupers, and other fantastic food fish.
Whatever you do, fish in confidence aboard a well-maintained vessel with a ton of equipment. The Party Time is a 40’ Key West sportfisher which can carry a dozen anglers with ease. She cruises at up to 30 knots to get you offshore in no time.
The boat features all the essential electronics like GPS, bottom sounder, and VHF radio. Once they do their job and you’re over the fish, outriggers send your trolling spreads far and wide and heavy tackle takes the strain of huge bottom fish. You will be fishing mainly with lures, but you can also request live bait ahead of time if that’s more your style.
Capt. Shane has been fishing these waters his entire life and has racked up over two decades of commercial and charter fishing experience. He will follow the fish, wherever they are, and has the skills to bring them in once you reach them.
Anglers of all ages are welcome aboard, and first-timers and old hands will find a trip tailored to their skills. So climb aboard and get ready for huge hits, open seas, and delicious fish - get ready for a party!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Key West Boats (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1991. Powered by 2 400HP Caterpillar engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Calabash Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Party Time Charters
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour – Winter Time Special (PM) (5 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour – Winter Time Special (AM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (6 AM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 6 guests - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (3:30 PM) (5 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $60 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (AM) (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $60 per person after 6 guests - 6 Hour Trip (PM) (6 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $70 per person after 6 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,350 per group, additional $80 per person after 6 guests - 10 Hour Trip – Offshore (10 hours)
- $1,600 per group, additional $100 per person after 6 guests - 12 Hour Trip – Gulf Stream (12 hours)
- Toilet (Full head, lady-friendly)
- Live Bait Well (Live bait can be caught upon request)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 70 miles out, depending on the trip)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Spanish Mackerel