On your day out with Captain Jeremy Neff and his Mandalay Island Charters, you will always be able to find a calm place to fish in the river!
Capt. Jeremy has been running an inshore fishing guide service since 2010. He has been fishing around the St. Lucie and Indian River Lagoon areas since he was four years old, which makes him one of the most knowledgeable charter guides in the area.
Fishing aboard his 18’ Dolphin Skiff, Capt. Jeremy offers inshore charters that can reach the skinniest of water. He generally uses live bait to target the fish, although is also a keen fly fisherman. He uses light and heavy tackle both day and night, particularly enjoying fly fishing for Snook, Trout, and other species during the night. As long as the tide is moving, the fish generally eat.
With the countless species of fish to chase, you’re bound to have a rewarding trip, especially if you end up hooking one of the many fish in the river weighing up to forty pounds. And if you decide to fish when the Tarpon are in town, you could well end up with a beast weighing up to two hundred pounds.
All the necessary gear and tackle will be provided for your charter. Your food and drinks are welcome on board along with any “lucky” rod you want to bring with you.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Dolphin (Flats boat) originally built in 1989, and restored in 2009. Powered by a 115HP Evinrude engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
FAQs about Mandalay Island Charters
- $300 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 2 Hour Trip (2 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Night Trip (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $650 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,050 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 10 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 12 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (Yeti Cooler)
- Rods, reels & tackle (2500 - 8000 Penn Pursuits)
- Live Bait (Some live shrimp included. We try to catch more. )
- Lures (Bring your own if you want. I have some. )
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Please bring a cooler & let me know ahead of time. )
- Snacks (Please bring your own, There is space in the Yeti.)
- Drinks (Spring water and ice included)
- Fishing License (I have a fishing licenses for up to four adults.)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (One ten wt. & some flies.)
- River Fishing (St. Lucie Estuary & Southern Indian River Lagoon. )
- Inshore Fishing (All areas inside the St.Lucie Inlet.)
- Nearshore Fishing (Along the beach when the conditions are good. )
- Reef Fishing (There is some reef fishing inside the inlet area. )
- Flats Fishing (Sailfish Flats & Stuart Flats plus many sandbars. )
- Backcountry Fishing (The St. Lucie Forks South & North, goes far. )
- Light Tackle (Twenty pound leader for Trout, Redfish, & Snappers.)
- Heavy Tackle (50 pound braid & 80 pound Flouro for Tarpon.)
- Bottom Fishing (We catch tons of species this way. )
- Trolling (Trolling for Snook & Tarpon is Fun!)
- Spinning (All of our tackle is light & heavy Spin equipment)
- Jigging (We love jigging for Snook, Flounder, & Trout. )
- Popping (Top water fishing & popping corks usually work. )
- Fly Fishing (World Class Flying Here. )
- Drift Fishing (We will drift fish in the river sometimes. )
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Jack Crevalle
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Lemon)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Speckled Trout