Capt. John is retired Navy. He has spent his entire adult life on the water and has been fishing this area since 1995. The Captain and crew are experienced and dedicated to safety and your enjoyment.
Whether you are out for a citation Striper or Cobia, or looking for a relaxing day on the water sightseeing or bottom fishing for Spot and Croaker, you are sure to have a comfortable ride.
“Mayhem” is 43’ long and powered by twin 450 HP Detroit diesels. She has a full suite of electronics for navigation and fish finding. Mayhem boasts both heat and air conditioning inside her spacious cabin.
The boat has a flatscreen TV with DVD, am/fm radio, and a CD player. All the comforts of home at your disposal. There is also a futon, two swivel recliners and plenty of room in the cockpit to relax and fish.
Bring your food and your drinks, sunscreen, sunglasses and a desire for a fun day. We cannot guarantee you will catch fish but believe me, if you don’t, it won’t be because we don’t try! Our pleasure is seeing you have a good time.
Our full day trips are eight hours from leaving the dock to return to the dock. Half days are four hours “dock to dock”. We can carry up to 6 passengers. Prices are “for the boat” and do not include the mate’s tip, which is normally 20% of the total fee
From pleasure cruising to bottom fishing or trolling for the big ones, Maritime Mayhem Charter Service encourages you to come enjoy a day on the beautiful waterways of Virginia and create memories to last a lifetime!
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Post (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1984. Powered by 2 450HP Detroit 671 TBI engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 22 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
FAQs about Maritime Mayhem Charter Service
- $300 per group - Half Day Bottom-You Bring Bait (PM) (4 hours)
- $300 per group - Half Day Bottom-You Bring Bait (AM) (4 hours)
- $420 per group - Full Day Bottom – You Bring Bait (8 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Striper (AM) (5 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip – Striper (PM) (5 hours)
- $600 per group - Full Day Trip - Cobia (8 hours)
- $660 per group - Full Day Trip - Spanish Mackerel (8 hours)
- $700 per group - Full Day Trip - Virginia Stripers (8 hours)
- $2,400 per group - Offshore Sport Fishing (15 hours)
- Toilet (Enclosed)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- GPS (Dual)
- Fishfinder (Dual)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (CD and am/fm radio)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (On Cobia and Striper trips)
- First Mate (Mate works for tips. 20% is standard)
- Fishing License
- River Fishing (Rappahanock)
- Inshore Fishing (Chesapeake Bay)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Tuna (Yellowfin)