Whether you’re looking for some relaxing inshore fishing, itching for a fight of a lifetime with Sharks, or trying to tick off the Silver King from your bucket list, Reel Rich Fishing has you covered. Located in one of the hottest fishing spots in the United States, they’ll put you on the best bite around, no matter your skill level!
You will fish from their 24’ bay boat, manufactured by Nautic Star. She can fit 6 anglers on board, so get your fishing crew ready for some action. Powered by a 250 HP Suzuki outboard engine, she can develop a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots. Sneak up on the spookiest inshore fish with ease – she’s got a wireless trolling motor on board.
Captain Rich Damianos will be your guide and assistant on this journey. He’s an avid fisherman, competing in multiple tournaments organized by Fishing League Worldwide and Bassmaster. He’s a certified Florida Friendly Fishing Guide, meaning he’s been recognized for his sustainable environmental fishing practices.
You can target a wide range of fish, as well as try out a variety of techniques. Trolling for Spanish and King Mackerel, fly fishing for Tarpon, bottom fishing for Mangrove Snappers, or spinning and drift fishing for Redfish and Snook. Reel Rich Fishing has a varied offer able to cater to anglers of all tastes. The fishing gets hot at the famous Boca Grande Pass and the Pine Island Sound – spots where Capt. Rich will take you.
You will be provided with all the equipment and bait you may need, as well as iced water for refreshment. The captain will also clean and fillet your catch as part of the service provided, so don’t forget to bring a cooler for your catch.
If you’re looking for a charter that can get you up close and personal with the most prestigious fighters of the coast of Florida, book Reel Rich Fishing and get ready to wrestle the big boys!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Nautic Star (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 250HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 45 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Punta Gorda Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Rich Fishing
- $400 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Shark (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Tarpon (4 MAX) (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $25 per person after 3 guests - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Ice water )
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Inside of barrier Islands)
- Nearshore Fishing (Gulf of Mexico insight of land.)
- Reef Fishing (Avalible inshore & nearshore)
- Wreck Fishing (Avalible inshore & nearshore)
- Flats Fishing (shorelines inside barrier islands)
- Backcountry Fishing (inside mangrove islands)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Equipment not Included)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout