Come down to St. Augustin to join Captain Troy Inc and make your angling dreams come true. Whether it’s a light tackle adventure or a ‘heavy duty’ kind of trip, Capt. Troy will surely put you on top of the hottest bite.
Most of his charters catch over hundred fish a day. Capt. Troy works hard to put his wealth of knowledge and talent to work for you. He specializes in fly fishing, deep sea, trolling, and sight fishing charters both inshore and offshore, targeting around 25 species.
The list of your potential catches includes Mahi Mahi, Red Snapper, Mangrove Snapper, Black Seabass, Sailfish, Little Tunny, King Mackerel, Jack Crevalle, Cobia, Barracuda, Amberjack, and Bluefish to name a few. With those amazing species all among the popular catches, it’s hard to resist a trip!
You will be fishing aboard a 2021 28’ Seafox offshore boat. It can fit up to 10 passengers and comes powered by twin 250 HP Yamaha 4-stroke engines. Cruising at a top speed of 60 knots, the boat can get you and your party to the hottest spots quickly and safely. Plus, there is a toilet on board, which is much-needed when you spend your day offshore.
Whichever trip you choose, it will include rods, reels, tackle, bait, licenses, and top-notch fly fishing equipment. A complimentary fish cleaning service, along with water and Gatorade will also be available onboard.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Seafox (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 2021. Powered by 2 250HP Yahama 4 stroke offshore engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 60 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 60 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
St. Augustine Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Captain Troy Inc
- $575 per group, additional $35 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $35 per person after 3 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $775 per group, additional $65 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Offshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $775 per group, additional $65 per person after 3 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Offshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $975 per group, additional $65 per person after 3 guests - 8 Hour Trip - Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group, additional $65 per person after 3 guests - 10 Hour Trip - Offshore (10 hours)
- $1,400 per group, additional $65 per person after 3 guests - 12 Hour Trip - Gulfstream (12 hours)
- Toilet (A surcharge of $100 will be added.)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (We catch the live bait on the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (So many and usually have to clean at the house)
- Drinks (Waters)
- First Mate
- Fishing License (Included up to 10 people )
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)