COVID-19 Update: To ensure the safety of everyone on board, Storm Buster Charters has instituted a set of measures including regular boat disinfection.
Storm Buster Charters offers one of the most varied charter services you could imagine, for a huge range of species. Launching out of Boston, you can target delicious food fare like Flounder and Haddock, as well as hard-fighting gamefish like Stripers and Bluefish. You’re in for some real action here!
Captain Vinny Simeone welcomes you aboard his 25’ Dusky center console which is perfect for groups of up to 4 guests. He will take you to all his favorite fishing spots around Boston Harbor and beyond, getting you on trophy Stripers, doormat Flounder, and a range of other great fish.
Capt. Vinny’s boat is the perfect vessel for these waters. She balances offshore stability and inshore maneuverability with ease. The vessel is equipped with a livewell that you will load up with bait, and a full range of marine electronics to make sure you’re always fishing in the right place.
How you fish depends on your target species, but you’ll always have a few techniques to choose from. If you’re going after Striper, you can troll live baits, throw topwater lures, or even fly fish. Fancy getting your hands on other fish like Haddock, Tuna, Bluefish, and Flounder? Use live or cut baits, or drop jigs and other effective lures. The choice is yours!
Whatever you do, you can rely on a skilled, local captain and a well-maintained boat. In short, you can rely on having a great time and catching some delicious fish!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Storm Buster Charters - Boston
- $850 per group - 5 hr Trip – Boston Harbor multi spe (5 hours)
- Toilet Porta potty
- GPS simrad
- Fishfinder simrad
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box Ice always on board
- Radar simrad
- Rods, reels & tackle (Fin-nor,VanStaal,Quantum reels,custom rods made by )
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip)
- Lures (Large variety of of the most popular lures on boat)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (Licenses covered in price of trip)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Rods available or bring your own)
- Inshore Fishing (Striper late may - october 15)
- Nearshore Fishing (flounder, stripers June thru September)
- Offshore Fishing (tuna, June thru Novembe. weather dependent)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing (Striped bass,blufish June thru September)
- Light Tackle (Top of the line spinning gear)
- Trolling (Live bait slow troll)
- Spinning (lures and live bait)
- Popping (top water action)
- Fly Fishing (Wide variety of best patterns)
- Bass (Striped)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Dusky (Center console) originally built in 2006. Powered by a 300HP Mercury Verado 2018 engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 32 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: