COVID-19 Update: To ensure the safety of everyone on board, Storm Buster Charters have instituted a set of measures including regular boat disinfection, social distancing, and contact tracing. The staff will also be screened prior to each shift and any person with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will not be able to board the vessel. A full list of measures as well as a consent form will be provided upon booking.
Storm Buster Charters offers one of the most varied charter services you could imagine, for a huge range of species. Launching out of Boston, you can target delicious food fare like Flounder and Haddock, as well as hard-fighting gamefish like Stripers and Bluefish. You’re in for some real action here!
Captain Vinny Simeone welcomes you aboard his 25’ Dusky center console which is perfect for groups of up to 4 guests. He will take you to all his favorite fishing spots around Boston Harbor and beyond, getting you on trophy Stripers, doormat Flounder, and a range of other great fish.
Capt. Vinny’s boat is the perfect vessel for these waters. She balances offshore stability and inshore maneuverability with ease. The vessel is equipped with a livewell that you will load up with bait, downriggers for getting to those hard-to-reach bottom fish, and a full range of marine electronics to make sure you’re always fishing in the right place.
How you fish depends on your target species, but you’ll always have a few techniques to choose from. If you’re going after Stripers, you can troll live baits, throw topwater lures, or even fly fish. Fancy getting your hands on other fish like Haddock, Tuna, Bluefish, and Flounder? Use live or cut baits, or drop jigs and other effective lures. The choice is yours!
Whatever you do, you can rely on a skilled, local captain and a well-maintained boat. In short, you can rely on having a great time and catching some delicious fish!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Dusky (Center console) originally built in 2003. Powered by a 300HP Mercury Verado 2018 engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Winthrop Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Storm Buster Charters - Boston
- $750 per group - Half Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (Porta potty)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box (Ice always on board)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Fin-nor,VanStaal,Quantum reels,custom rods made by )
- Live Bait (Caught during the trip)
- Lures (Large variety of of the most popular lures on boat)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License (Licenses covered in price of trip)
- Fly Fishing Equipment (Rods available or bring your own)
- Inshore Fishing (Stripers june 12-september)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (April 16 -may 21 Cod,HaddockTuna,sharks june 12)
- Flats Fishing (Striped bass,blufish june 12)
- Light Tackle (Top of the line spinning gear)
- Heavy Tackle (Top of the line conventional setups)
- Bottom Fishing (Cod,Haddock april 1-may 21)
- Trolling (Live bait slow troll)
- Fly Fishing (Wide variety of best patterns)
- Drift Fishing (Haddock)
- Kite Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Bass (Striped)
- Tuna (Bluefin)