Welcome to Ocean City, MD, and the beautiful eastern shore. Join Bayside Guide Service LLC for a few hours and enjoy their personalized service as you fish the scenic back bays. Bring your family or friends and escape the usual activities of the town.
Capt. Wayne Blanks has been fishing all his life and has been running charters professionally for 30 years. He knows these waters in and out and will do his best to put you on the fish. Whether it’s drifting the channels for Flounder, casting, or live lining to the bridge for Striped Bass and Bluefish or fishing the rocks for Tog, Capt. Wayne will supply you with quality tackle and plenty of rigs and bait to get it done.
Your boat for the day is “La Muñeca”, a 2021, 23’ custom-built center console, powered by a Yamaha 175 HP engine. Being a shallow draft V-hull, the boat is capable of fishing the back bays with ease and cutting through any chop there may be. It is a roomy, fast, and comfortable vessel, suitable for up to 4 anglers. It has GPS, a fishfinder, livewell, Minn Kota trolling motor, and more than just the necessary safety equipment, ensuring you peace of mind.
Capt. Wayne caters to the inexperienced as well as the experienced so bring your children, as they are encouraged. He offers a variety of 3 and 4-hour trips. The trips run throughout the day and will take you fishing the bays, inlet, and possibly the ocean.
All tackle and licenses are provided as well as an assortment of sodas and waters so all you need to do is bring yourselves and you will be ready to fish. When available, we’ll use a mate who works for tips!
Check out our trips below and choose one that fits your needs. Now is the time for Flounder, Tog, and Striped Bass! Come fish with us and take advantage of our Oct/Nov discounted rates!
Capt. Wayne and Bayside Guide Service LLC look forward to having you on board!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Custom built by CHawk (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 175HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Ocean City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Bayside Guide Service
- $375 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Bay / Inlet (AM) (3 hours)
- $375 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Bay / Inlet (PM) (3 hours)
- $475 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bay / Inlet (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bay / Inlet (PM) (4 hours)
- GPS Garmin
- Fishfinder Garmin
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor Minn Kota 36 volt I-Pilot
- Ice Box coolers
- Rods, reels & tackle (150.00 if lost rod/reel. 75.00 if broken rod)
- Live Bait (if avail. Spot/Eels extra. May need to catch first)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (time limits will limit number cleaned to about 10)
- Drinks (Water and assorted soda)
- First Mate (works for tips 15 to 20% customary)
- Fishing License (Boat has license for all on board)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing (back bay behind Ocean City and Assateque)
- Nearshore Fishing (We might go in the ocean on 4 hour trip)
- Flats Fishing (the shallows in the back bay)
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing (in the fall around rocks for tog)
- Trolling (Spanish mackerel and small bluefish)
- Spinning (PENN REELS)
- Jigging (Bucktails and jigs)
- Drift Fishing (When flounder fishing)
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout