Welcome to Ocean City, MD, and the beautiful eastern shore. Join Bayside Guide Service LLC for a few hours and enjoy their personalized service as you fish the scenic back bays or along the coast. Bring your family or friends and escape the usual activities of the town.
Capt. Wayne Blanks has been fishing all his life and has been running charters professionally for 30 years. He knows these waters in and out and will do his best to put you on the fish. Whether it’s drifting the channels for Flounder, casting or live lining to the bridge for Striped Bass and Bluefish, or trolling in the nearshore waters of the ocean for Spanish Mackerel, Capt. Wayne will supply you with quality tackle and plenty of rigs and bait to get it done.
Your boat for the day is “La Muñeca”, a 2021, 23’ custom built center console, powered by a Yamaha 175 HP engine. Being a V-hull, the boat is capable of both going into the ocean to take advantage of the nearshore fishing and fishing the back bays with ease, thanks to its shallow draft. It is a roomy, fast, and comfortable vessel, suitable for up to 4 anglers. It has GPS, fishfinder, livewell, a Minn Kota trolling motor, and more than the necessary safety equipment, ensuring you peace of mind.
Capt. Wayne caters to the inexperienced as well as the experienced so bring your children, as they are encouraged. He offers a variety of 3 and 4 hour trips. The trips run throughout the day and will take you fishing the bays, inlet, and ocean. You can even go night fishing and cast lures or live bait under the bridge lights.
All tackle and licenses are provided as well as an assortment of sodas and waters so all you need to do is bring yourselves and you will be ready to fish. When available, we’ll use a mate who works for tips!
Check out our variety of trips below and choose one that fits your needs. Capt. Wayne and Bayside Guide Service LLC look forward to having you on board!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Custom (Center console) originally built in 2021. Powered by a 175HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and avoid any additional costs or unnecessary hassle with carrying cash.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Ocean City Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Bayside Guide Service
- $325 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Bay / Inlet (AM) (3 hours)
- $325 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Bay / Inlet (PM) (3 hours)
- $325 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Evening (3 hours)
- $375 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Evening/Night Bridge (3 hours)
- $425 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bay / Nearshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $425 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Bay / Nearshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Evening/Night Bridge (4 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor (Minn Kota I-Pilot)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle (150.00 if lost rod/reel. 75.00 if broken rod)
- Live Bait (if available. May need/try to catch first.)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (May limit number we can clean on spot & panfish)
- Drinks (Water and assorted soda)
- First Mate (works for tips when available)
- Fishing License (Boat has license for all on board)
- River Fishing
- Inshore Fishing (back bay behind Ocean City and Assateque)
- Nearshore Fishing (We may go in the ocean if weather permits)
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Black Drum
- Spanish Mackerel
- Spotted Seatrout