Chrome Inc. Guided Sport Fishing invites you to join Captain Scotty Crawford for some top-notch fishing from Washington’s scenic Olympic Peninsula. Scotty aims to provide all his guests with a safe and enjoyable full day of fishing. If you’ve never been fishing in the Pacific Northwest, you need to see what you’ve been missing out on!
You’ll be fishing from Captain Scotty’s 18ft custom drift boat. Nothing really beats the feeling of comfortably drifting in the river, waiting for the fish to bite. The boat is outfitted with a wireless trolling motor, perfect for getting the jump on otherwise easily-spooked fish. If fishing Columbia River, Chehalis River, or Cowlitz River, the captain will use his 23’ Wooldridge Jet Sled to ensure a productive trip.
The waters surrounding the Olympic Peninsula are home to a number of freshwater species. On trips with Captain Scotty, you’ll be focusing on going after King, Coho, and Chum Salmon, as well as Steelhead Trout. He’ll show you the best techniques for getting the job done, and you might even pick up a trick or two.
All the necessary rods, reels, and terminal tackle are included in the price of a given trip, and live bait will be prepared in advance. Captain Scotty will clean your catch after the trip so you don’t need to worry about it later. Just drop by with a valid freshwater fishing license, and hook ‘em until you drop.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Wooldridge (Jet boat) originally built in 2011. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
FAQs about Chrome Inc. Guided Sport Fishing
- $225 per group, additional $175 per person after 1 guest - Riffe Lake (8 hours)
- $275 per person - Chehalis River Coho (8 hours)
- $275 per person - Columbia River Fall Chinook (8 hours)
- $275 per person - Columbia River Steelhead (8 hours)
- $275 per group, additional $250 per person after 1 guest - Cowlitz River Summer Steelhead (8 hours)
- $275 per person - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $275 per group, additional $250 per person after 1 guest - King Salmon (8 hours)
- $275 per person - Satsop River Coho Salmon (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Life Jackets
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared in advance)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Drift Fishing
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chum)