Experience the best fishing charter off the coast of Florida with Hook’N Up Sport Fishing! Explore the Atlantic Ocean and catch exciting fish species such as Cobia, Mahi Mahi, Skipjack Tuna, Wahoo, Swordfish, and Kingfish.
Want to go further? You can choose the Bahamas as your destination! Come aboard a spacious 50’ saltwater fishing boat designed by Tom Fexas, equipped with a fighting chair, flybridge, live bait well, snorkeling equipment, AC, fishfinder, GPS, outriggers, and an icebox. The boat has a toilet, kitchen, bed, and multimedia system, ensuring a comfortable trip.
Our crew is experienced and will guide you through the different fishing techniques, including trolling, bottom fishing, spinning, jigging, and kite fishing. Depending on your experience level, you can choose between shorter trips near the shore or further out to sea for bigger fish. Don’t worry about packing, as we provide rods, reels, tackle, and lures, and live bait can be purchased at an additional cost as you exit the marina.
During your trip, drinks and snacks are served onboard, and the crew will clean and fillet your catch. The fishing permit is included in the trip rates, but bear in mind live bait is not included. Also, due to recent fuel price increases, there may be a fuel surcharge of up to $75 for any trip. If there are no available spots for your preferred trip, check out our other boat by scrolling down and clicking on our charter operator’s name.
Book now and join us for an unforgettable fishing adventure with Hook’N Up Sport Fishing!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Hook'N Up Sport Fishing – Jupiter
- $795 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Offshore (2 PM) (4 hours)
- $795 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $795 per group - 4 Hour Trip - Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $795 per group - 4 Hour–Shark Fishing Offshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $795 per group - 4 Hour–Shark Fishing Offshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $985 per group - Five Hour Special - Offshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $985 per group - Five Hour Special - Offshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,095 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Offshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $1,095 per group - 6 Hour Trip - Offshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $1,450 per group - 8 Hour Trip - Offshore (8 hours)
- $1,985 per group - 12 Hour Trip – Game Fish (12 hours)
- Air Conditioning
- Fighting Chair
- Live Bait Well Can be purchased at 80 USD per dozen.
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Ice Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Tuna (Skipjack)
Meet the Captain
About this listing
Tom Fexas (Sportfishing) originally built in 1981, and restored in 2017. Powered by 2 750HP Caterpillar C8 engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 25 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 7 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 15% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: