If you’re searching for a charter that can take your kid on their first trip, as well as cater to seasoned sea wolves looking for serious offshore action, you’re looking for Denise Marie Charters.
Join Captain Pat Maresca on board the “Denise Marie”. Denise Marie is a 34’ fully rigged sportfisherman. She has twin diesel engines, manufactured by Detroit, each with 300 HP. She can comfortably hold up to 6 anglers, without tangling lines. There’s a large tuna tower, with upper and lower controls. Livewells will keep your bait appetizing long after you’ve caught it. Outriggers and downriggers will greatly extend your reach when you troll.
Don’t worry about lacking comfort on this vessel, despite her serious fishing equipment you won’t be inconvenienced. A fully enclosed cabin will provide you shelter from the Florida sun. There’s also a private toilet, as well as a shower, to keep you fresh between exciting battles.
You’ll go after a wide range of exciting species like the Sailfish, Barracuda, Kingfish, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi. If you’re a fan of bottom fishing, you can pick and choose from several species of Snappers to target. If you want a proper fight, you could go after Jack Crevalle. Many other species can be targeted as well!
Capt. Pat takes pride in teaching kids and beginners the fun of fishing and boating. Small children are OK on board, but customers should contact the captain to work out the details – kids aren’t recommended to go on longer trips. The captain will provide you with all PFDs required.
A first mate is on board to give you a hand with whatever you need and to clean and fillet your catch. A gratuity of 20% is greatly appreciated.
So whether you’re looking to reel in that dream Sailfish or just want to take your kids out for their first fishing trip ever, book a trip with Denise Marie Charters and get ready for an unforgettable fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Luhrs (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1992. Powered by 2 300HP Detroit's diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of Fishing
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 5% fee.
Cape Canaveral Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Denise Marie Charters
- $475 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Sharks (PM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Sharks (Evening) (4 hours)
- $475 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $475 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Inshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Offshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $850 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $900 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (7 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (9 hours)
- Toilet (Fully enclosed private toilet with sink)
- GPS (Three GPS chart-plotters)
- Fishfinder (Two)
- Flybridge (seats for 5)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box (Ice boxes with ice included)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- First Mate (20% gratuity is expected)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Mostly Sharks, Kingfish, Redfish, and bottom Rays)
- Nearshore Fishing (Kingfish, Cobia, Mahi Mahi, Jack Crevalle)
- Offshore Fishing (Mahi Mahi, Kingfish, Wahoo, Sailfish)
- Reef Fishing (Catch-and-release Red snappers, Mangrove Snappers.)
- Wreck Fishing (Groupers, Snapper, Kingfish, Cobia)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Spinning (Light and heavy spinning gear)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing (We carry a variety of rods for deep sea fishing)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel