If you’re searching for a charter that can take your kid on their first trip, as well as cater to seasoned sea wolves looking for serious offshore action, you’re looking for Denise Marie Charters.
Join the captain on board the “Denise Marie”. Denise Marie is a 34’ fully rigged sportfisherman. She has twin diesel engines, manufactured by Detroit, each with 300 HP. She can comfortably hold up to 6 anglers, without tangling lines. There’s a large tuna tower, with upper and lower controls. Livewells will keep your bait appetizing long after you’ve caught it. Outriggers and downriggers will greatly extend your reach when you troll.
Don’t worry about lacking comfort on this vessel, despite her serious fishing equipment you won’t be inconvenienced. A fully enclosed cabin will provide you shelter from the Florida sun. There’s also a private toilet, as well as a shower, to keep you fresh between exciting battles.
You’ll go after a wide range of exciting species like the Sailfish, Barracuda, Kingfish, Wahoo, and Mahi Mahi. If you’re a fan of bottom fishing, you can pick and choose from several species of Snappers to target. If you want a proper fight, you could go after Jack Crevalle. Many other species can be targeted as well!
Captaintakes pride in teaching kids and beginners the fun of fishing and boating. Small children are OK on board, but customers should contact the captain to work out the details – kids aren’t recommended to go on longer trips. The captain will provide you with all PFDs required.
A first mate is on board to give you a hand with whatever you need and to clean and fillet your catch. A gratuity of 20% is greatly appreciated.
So whether you’re looking to reel in that dream Sailfish or just want to take your kids out for their first fishing trip ever, book a trip with Denise Marie Charters and get ready for an unforgettable fishing adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about Denise Marie Charters
- $350 per group - Near shore 3-hour trolling trip (3 hours)
- $350 per group - Nearshore 3 hour trip am (3 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Sharks (Evening) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Sharks (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - 3/4 day nearshore (6 hours)
- $950 per group - 5 Hour Trip - Offshore (AM) (5 hours)
- $950 per group - 5 Hour Trip – Offshore (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,100 per group - 3/4 Day Trip – Offshore (7 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Full Day Trip – Offshore (9 hours)
- Toilet Fully enclosed private toilet with sink
- GPS Three GPS chart-plotters
- Fishfinder Two
- Flybridge seats for 5
- Multimedia System
- Ice Box Ice boxes with ice included
- Radar 36-mile radar
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water)
- First Mate (20% gratuity is expected)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing (Mostly Sharks, Kingfish, Redfish, and bottom Rays)
- Nearshore Fishing (Kingfish, Cobia, Mahi Mahi, Jack Crevalle)
- Offshore Fishing (Mahi Mahi, Kingfish, Wahoo, Sailfish)
- Reef Fishing (Catch-and-release Red snappers, Mangrove Snappers.)
- Wreck Fishing (Groupers, Snapper, Kingfish, Cobia)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Spinning (Light and heavy spinning gear)
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing (We carry a variety of rods for deep sea fishing)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Seabass (Black)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Luhrs (Sportfishing) originally built in 1992. Powered by 2 300HP Detroit's diesel engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 18 knots.
Types of fishing
You can cancel or modify your booking up to 3 days before the trip date, free of charge. If you cancel or modify your booking later, or fail to show up, you'll forfeit 100% of what you've paid.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 20% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: