Tekéze Charters is currently not available for booking. Find a similar fishing charter nearby.
Tekéze Charters operates out of the sportfishing paradise of Islamorada, offering a wide range of trips targeting the area’s many inshore species. Captain Charles welcomes you aboard for anything from a couple of hours of fun in the sun to an entire day battling the area’s biggest gamefish.
Spend your day fishing aboard an 18’ Maverick skiff. The vessel was freshly-restored in 2017 and can cruise up to 44 knots thanks to her 175 HP Suzuki engine. She can carry groups of up to three guests in comfort and safety.
This boat was built to rule these waters, giving even the Silver King a run for his crown. Her shallow draft will let you follow fish deep into the skinny waters or around the bridges where you can usually find them. She has a trolling motor to breeze through the backcountry, and a pole to sneak up on spooky fish in complete silence.
And there are plenty of fish to chase on your trip. A huge range of inshore favorites calls the area home, including Snapper, Grouper, or Tripletail. Head a little further, and you can also find Redfish, Trout, Snook, and much, much more.
But there’s one species that really stands out from the crowd around here: Tarpon. Many skilled anglers have spent their lives chasing these shallow-water brutes, and Captain Charles is proud to say he’s one of them. Specialist Tarpon trips run May through July.
If you’re a larger group and want to share this incredible fishing opportunity with your family and friends, why not check out Tekéze Charters’ other boat. The 24’ bay boat can take up to 4 guests and offers similar trips to the skiff. Whatever you want, Capt. Charles can make it happen, so head over to his other listing or get in touch via FishingBooker.
All trips come with fishing licenses, bait, lures, and conventional fishing tackle. Just bring any food, drink, and personal items and climb aboard for a great day on the water! With Capt. Charles, you’ll have a great day, no matter what!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Maverick (Skiff) originally built in 1996, and restored in 2017. Powered by a 175HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 44 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 30 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Islamorada Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Tekéze Charters
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Tarpon (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Tarpon (Evening) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip – Tarpon (PM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $680 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip (6 hours)
- $680 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Tarpon (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $100 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $850 per group - 8 Hour Trip – Tarpon (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water)
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Barracuda (Great)
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Black)
- Grouper (Goliath)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Spotted Seatrout