COVID-19: Clients are required to wear a mask and fill in the Passenger acknowledgment and release COVID-19 forms.
Whether you’re a seasoned sea wolf or an angler who still has to earn his sea legs, Bill’s Sportfishing and Guide Service is ready to give you the best fishing adventure you can have in San Francisco Bay!
Captain Bill Clap invites you to join him aboard his 24’ pilothouse, a custom-built boat manufactured by H&F Radon. She can fit up to 4 anglers at the same time, so gather your fishing crew. State-of-the-art Raymarine electronics and navigation equipment is present on board, so you can quickly find your fish and not waste time traveling.
Captain Bill will take you fishing after a wide range of exciting species that live in the San Francisco Bay area as well as in the Pacific Ocean. You will bottom fish for Rockfish, Halibut, and Lingcod, while you can drift fish for Striped Bass. If you want to catch some Chinook Salmon you’ll have to troll or mooch for it – the captain will supply you with all necessary equipment. If you’re up for a solid battle in the Bay, you can target the famous Leopard Shark.
You will use light and heavy tackle on this charter. High-quality gear is provided to you for use, such as Phoenix rods, Shimano reels, and custom Calstar rods. The captain will clean and fillet your catch, so don’t forget to bring a cooler to take your hard-fought dinner home.
If you’re looking to spend the afternoon relaxing in San Francisco Bay or feel the heart-pounding action of battling huge beasts in the ocean, Bills Sportfishing and Guide Service has something for you, book with them to set out on an exciting West Coast adventure!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
H&F Custom Radon (Pilothouse) originally built in 1995. Powered by a 325HP Mercruser 350 Mag Horizon engine.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2% fee.
Richmond Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Bills Sportfishing And Guide Service
- $200 per person - Half Day Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $200 per person - Half Day Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $275 per person - Full Day Trip - Ocean Fishing (8 hours)
- $275 per person - Full Day Trip - Ocean Salmon (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group - Full Day Trip - Leopard Sharks (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group - Full Day Trip - Ocean Fishing (8 hours)
- Toilet (Portable)
- GPS (Raymarine E120)
- Fishfinder (Raymarine WB260 Transducer)
- Live Bait Well (52 Gallon and 1000 lb fishbox)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Custom CalStar 608’s, Phoenix Rods, Shimano Reels,)
- Live Bait (If available)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Inshore Fishing (San Francisco Bay)
- Nearshore Fishing (Pacific Ocean coastline)
- Light Tackle (Cal Star 608’s Shimano Reels, LH available)
- Heavy Tackle (Phoenix Rods for trolling)
- Bottom Fishing (Light tackle for Rockfish and Lingcod, Halibut )
- Trolling (Salmon; downrigger and lead balls)
- Drift Fishing (Live bait for Halibut and Striped Bass)
- Flounder Gigging
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Shark (Leopard)