It’s tough to find a charter that can cater to both the serious angler looking for a trophy Sailfish, as well as a safe and family-friendly option to take the kids on their first fishing trip. Luckily, Southern Charm Fishing Charters offers both– now you’ve found them, it’s all smooth sailing from now on!
Join them aboard their 26’ World Cat catamaran, a splendid and stable boat perfectly suitable for these waters. She’s quite spacious, able to hold you and 5 other anglers without bumping elbows. Outriggers and downriggers are on board to extend your reach while trolling. A portable toilet is also present, though it’s in a private cupboard of its own.
You’ll target a wide range of exciting species with Southern Charm Fishing Charters. You’ll go trolling for Sailfish, Kingfish, Mahi Mahi, and others, plus bottom fishing for Groupers and Snappers too. Spinning, jigging, and popping are also options, as well as drifting – don’t worry if you haven’t tried any of these techniques before, the crew will happily instruct you. If you’re a fan of the toothy Sharks, this charter will thrill you – their Shark fishing trips are known far and wide. The crew often compete in Shark fishing tournaments, and do extremely well!
The captain is licensed to operate in federal waters, so get ready for some pelagic monster action. If you’re a left-handed angler, don’t worry! The captain provides left-handed rods and reels.
If you book during the month of October, you’ll automatically be entered into the famous Destin Fishing Rodeo for a chance to win gifts, prizes, and certificates if you manage to catch a big one. There’s no additional charge to participate and it’s completely up to you if you want to weigh your fish.
So, if you’re ready to battle some Sailfish, or just want to relax with your family and friends while reeling in bottom feeders, Southern Charm Fishing Charters has a trip for you. Book now to see just why Florida is one of the top fishing destinations in the world!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
World Cat (Catamaran) originally built in 1999, and restored in 2012. Powered by 2 200HP 2019 Suzuki 4-stroke engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 40 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 3 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
Fort Walton Beach Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Southern Charm Fishing Charters
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 Hour AM Trolling Trip (3 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3 hour Afternoon Pm Trolling Trip (3 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) (4 hours)
- $575 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) (4 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Flexible Start Time (6 hours)
- $850 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - 3/4 Day Trip – Shark Fishing (6 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Flexible Start Time (8 hours)
- $1,100 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip – Shark Fishing (8 hours)
- Toilet (Portable but private)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Bull)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Triggerfish (Gray)