Your safety is our main concern. Here is our plan- Social Distancing: Maximum of 4 guests, must be from the same household. Boat disinfected after every trip. We will bait your hook or remove your catch but keep us at a fishing pole’s length. Wash Your Hands: Fresh water, bleach and soap bucket on board. Fresh Air and Sunshine: On a moving boat! Bring your mask if you like. Crew will wear masks to protect you. Sick? Stay Home: Observe the 14-day quarantine rule; then come back.
Your trip will take place aboard ‘Gone Coastal’, a spacious vessel with plenty of room for 6 anglers. She is a 38’ Bertram Convertible with a pair of 300 HP Caterpillar engines and can cruise at a top speed of 20 knots.
Gone Coastal is fully outfitted with advanced technologies and electronics. The boat has a galley with a freezer, multiple coolers, sleeping areas for 4 passengers, a full marine toilet, and 2 showers.
Maritime Operations will work hard to make that special occasion one to remember. The crew will assist you throughout the adventure from baiting your hooks to serving and cleaning up. Catering might also be available if requested prior to the trip.
Your day out will take you fishing the local artificial reefs, wreck, and offshore grounds. You will be able to enjoy a heavy tackle workout, hit the reefs for Grouper and Snapper, and troll for Kingfish and Spanish Mackerel. Barracuda, Tuna, and more species are also among the popular catches!
All fishing licenses, rods, reels, lures, and tackle will be provided by the crew. Live bait will also be available if the day calls for it, along with a complimentary fish cleaning service. Tips for good service are customary.
Please note that everyone who comes aboard will need to sign a waiver.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Bertram Mk III Convertible (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1982. Powered by 2 300HP Caterpillar 3208-T engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 20 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Redington Shores Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Maritime Operations LLC
- $675 per group - Half Day PM (4 hours)
- $675 per group - Half- Day AM (4 hours)
- $875 per group - Three-Quarter Day Trip (6 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip (8 hours)
- Toilet (Full marine toilet facilities)
- Air Conditioning (Available dockside only)
- GPS (3 active units)
- Fishfinder (2 active units)
- Bed (Sleeps four in 2 cabins)
- Flybridge (Seating for 5 guests)
- Live Bait Well (Portable units)
- Kitchen (Full galley)
- Refrigerator (In galley with freezer)
- Ice Box (Multiple coolers on board with ice available)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Or you can bring your own)
- Live Bait (If the day calls for it)
- Lures (Provided)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (We clean your catch)
- First Mate (Experienced mate to help with fishing)
- Fishing License (charter boat license for all guests)
- Nearshore Fishing (We follow the bait)
- Offshore Fishing (Depending on season, type of fish)
- Reef Fishing (Local artificial reefs)
- Wreck Fishing (Depends on the species and season)
- Bottom Fishing (Reef fishing for Grouper/Snapper)
- Trolling (Kings, Spanish Mackerel, Bonita, barracuda, etc.)
- Drift Fishing (Live bait drift when appropriate)
- Barracuda (Great)
- Grouper (Gag)
- Grouper (Red)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Scup (Porgy)
- Snapper (Lane)
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Snapper (Yellowtail)
- Spanish Mackerel