If you’re itching for some excellent freshwater action, look no further than the A2Z Guide Service. Captain Corey Koncz will take you fishing on the gorgeous Lake Erie, Lake St. Clair, and other productive waters in this world-class fishing area!
Join him aboard his 2020 21’ Ranger. It’s got a dual console layout, allowing for ample space for up to 4 anglers fishing at the same time. Chasing the bite when going after Largemouth Bass requires more agility, so that trip is meant for you and your best fishing buddy. It’s quite fast, thanks to the hull design and the powerful 350 HP Mercury outboard engine – you’ll ride along at a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Capt. Corey will take you after a wide range of local species. You’ll get in the perfect position to get that cast thanks to the onboard wireless trolling motor. If you’re a Bass fanatic, this charter is right up your alley – Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass are bountiful in this area. There’s also Perch and Steelhead Trout. If you’re more into fishing moving waters, the Detroit River provides excellent Walleye fishing.
Kids are welcome on board, and Capt. Corey loves to teach young kids the joys of angling. You will be provided with all the required equipment by the charter. Customers should bring adequate clothing, drinks, and snacks, as well as a waterproof camera to document your trophy catch!
Get ready for some of the best freshwater fishing Michigan has to offer. Book an exciting trip with A2Z Guide Service!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Ranger (Performance fishing) originally built in 2020. Powered by a 350HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Monroe Fishing Calendar
FAQs about A2Z Guide Service
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Smallmouth Fishing Afternoon Trip (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Smallmouth Fishing Morning Trip (5 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Detroit River Walleye Afternoon (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Detroit River Walleye Morning Trip (5 hours)
- $400 per group - Lake Erie Perch Afternoon Trip (4 hours)
- $400 per group - Lake Erie Perch Weekend Trip (5 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Lake Erie Walleye Afternoon Trip (4 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - Lake Erie Walleye Morning Trip (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Excludes Perch )
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bass (Largemouth)
- Bass (Smallmouth)
- Perch (Yellow)