Pacific Venture Charter Service is a business with a long and proud tradition of running trips out of Oceanside, California. Captain Charles White has decades of experience fishing in the Pacific and he’s always more than glad to share this knowledge with his guests. You can definitely count on him to show you a great time on the water.
Your boat for the day will be a 43’ LOA vessel that’s powered by a pair of 210 HP Cummins engines. She’s got plenty of room for up to 6 people to fish and enjoy themselves in comfort. In fact, she’s the only 6 pack charter boat in Southern California with Seakeeper stabilization technology, specifically designed to virtually eliminate boat roll. Not only that, but she’s got a spacious flybridge with seating for 5 people, as well as a toilet that comes in very handy on longer trips.
Depending on what you’re looking to do on the water, you have plenty of options in these waters. Shorter trips are best for going after fish that make great table fare, such as Rockfish, Halibut, or Calico Bass. On the other hand, those after the big fish can go further offshore to target the likes of Mahi Mahi, Striped Marlin, and Yellowfin Tuna.
Everything you could possibly need for a productive fishing adventure is included in the price of your trip. From rods, reels, and terminal tackle to fish cleaning services after the trip is over. So just get a valid fishing license and come on down. When you fish with Pacific Venture, you’re taking part in a tradition more than a quarter-century in the making!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Uniflite with a Seakeeper Gyro (Flybridge) originally built in 1975, and restored in 1998. Powered by 2 210HP Cummins engines, with a maximum cruising speed of 14 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 4% fee.
Oceanside Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Pacific Venture Charter Service
- $900 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Kids' Adventure (AM) (4 hours)
- $900 per group - 4 Hour Trip – Kids' Adventure (PM) (4 hours)
- $1,125 per group - 5 Hour Trip (AM) (5 hours)
- $1,125 per group - 5 Hour Trip (PM) (5 hours)
- $1,850 per group - 8 Hour Trip (8 hours)
- $2,050 per group - 9 Hour Trip (9 hours)
- Toilet (SeaLand no smell)
- Fishfinder (Two)
- Bed (Two bunks up forward)
- Flybridge (Seating for 5 people)
- Live Bait Well (Two tanks center fish deck)
- Kitchen (Two burner stoves, microwave)
- Refrigerator (And freezer inside plus 7 cu ft freezer outside)
- Multimedia System (DVD)
- Ice Box (Keep all fish on ice after catch)
- Rods, reels & tackle (Winter you pick the time to leave.)
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate (To bait your line and help catch)
- Nearshore Fishing (Within 2 miles of shore )
- Offshore Fishing (24 miles offshore)
- Reef Fishing (Kelp beds along the coast)
- Light Tackle (Spining reels)
- Heavy Tackle (Trolling gear)
- Bottom Fishing (Custom set up to make it easy)
- Trolling (6/0 Reels for Mako Shark)
- Spinning (For Bass fishing)
- Jigging (Yellowtail)
- Deep Sea Fishing (Trolling for Sharks and looking for floating kelp f)
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- California Sheephead
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Marlin (Striped)
- Shark (Mako)
- Tuna (Albacore)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack