Reel Fish’n LLC welcomes you aboard for a fun day of Walleye and Salmon fishing in the beautiful Saginaw Bay. Captain Mark Pieniozek is a local guide who has spent over half a century fishing these waters. He knows where the fish are and he knows how to get them biting.
Saginaw Bay is known by freshwater anglers across the country for its productive Salmon and Walleye bite. It’s also a beautiful place to spend the day. Bring along your family or friends and climb aboard Capt. Mark’s 25’ Pro-Line boat. She has room for up to six guests and is equipped with everything you’ll need for a great day on the water.
The boat has a cozy cabin in case the weather turns against you, and plenty of deck space to enjoy the sun. She has the all-important downriggers to troll for Salmon and all the equipment to jig for Walleye, too. In short, Capt. Marj has loaded the boat with everything you could need for a productive day of fishing.
The price of every trip includes tackle, lures, and a cleaning and filleting service for any fish you want to take away. Salmon and Walleye are both delicious, so remember to bring a cooler to keep them fresh on the way home! Other than that, just bring your fishing licenses, your food and drinks, and any other personal items, and get ready for a fun day out!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Pro-Line (Offshore sport fishing) originally built in 1995. Powered by a 350HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 36 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Linwood Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Reel Fish'n LLC
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (AM) Walleye (5 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day Trip (PM) Walleye (5 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day (AM) Lake Trout/Steelhead (6 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Half Day (PM) Lake Trout/Steelhead (6 hours)
- $750 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip Salmon (8 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip Walleye (8 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- River Fishing (Saginaw and Detroit River)
- Lake Fishing (Saginaw Bay)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Trolling (Saginaw Bay and Trout trips)
- Jigging (Only on the Detroit River and the Saginaw River)
- Salmon (Chinook)