Coastal Life Charters invites you down to the sandy shores of Pensacola to fish the local waters for big, tasty fish. Captain Michael Conner has been fishing for decades, and knows all the best spots for you, your friends, or your family to fish.
Coastal Life Charters specialize in offering fun, affordable trips. The boat has an enclosed bathroom, and there is no additional person charge of any of Capt. Michael’s trips, making them great for the whole family!
Spend anything from two to six hours on the water. Fish the bays, inlets, intracoastal waters, and nearshore reefs and wrecks. Target Redfish, Flounder, Trout, Sheepshead, Mangrove Snapper, Red Snapper, King Mackerel, and more.
And it doesn’t all have to be about the fishing. If you’re looking for a family adventure, you can also combine your trip with eco tours. See dolphins and beautiful beaches. On some trips, you can even watch the Blue Angels practicing in the skies above you!
Whatever you do, you can rely on a clean, modern boat with plenty of comforts to keep you all happy throughout the day. Capt. Michael’s 22’ Robalo center console can carry groups of up to six in perfect safety. She has a head for extra convenience on longer trips, and is loaded up with enough equipment to bring even the toughest gamefish to bear.
All Coastal Life Charters adventures come with tackle, bait, lures, licenses, and a cleaning and filleting service for your catch. Just bring your food, drinks, sunscreen, and a cooler to fit all your fish in at the end of the day.
If the trip you are looking for is already booked, please check the other listings the captain has on FishingBooker by clicking on his profile below.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Charter Operator
About this listing
Robalo (Center console) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 200HP Yamaha engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 30 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 1 day before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 10% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods:
Gulf Breeze Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Coastal Life Charters & Adventures–Pensacola
- $240 per group - 2 Hour Budget Friendly Fishing (2 hours)
- $360 per group - 3 Hour Inshore Fishing Trip (PM) (3 hours)
- $360 per group - 3 Hour Trip – Inshore Fishing (AM) (3 hours)
- $360 per group - 3HR Fishing / Dolphin Tour Combo AM (3 hours)
- $360 per group - 3HR Fishing / DolphinTour Combo PM (3 hours)
- $480 per group - 4 Hour Fishing/Dolphin Tour (PM) (4 hours)
- $480 per group - 4 Hour Fishing/Dolphin Tour Combo (4 hours)
- $480 per group - 4 Hour Inshore Fishing Charter (AM) (4 hours)
- $480 per group - 4 Hour Inshore Fishing Charter (PM) (4 hours)
- $480 per group - Family Style Fishing Adventure (AM) (4 hours)
- $480 per group - Family Style Fishing Adventure (PM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - 5 Hours of Fishing, Dolphins & Fun (5 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing (State waters)
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Flounder Gigging
- Snapper (Mangrove)
- Snapper (Red)
- Spanish Mackerel
- Speckled Trout