If you have always wanted to explore the natural habitats of Steelhead and Salmon, give Dylan Gorman’s Guided Fishing a try. This company specializes in fly and conventional fishing trips providing their guests with a safe, fun, and educational day on the water.
Get your hands on the finest Coho and Chinook Salmon, as well as wild Trout and Steelhead in the Willamette River. Try your hand at fly fishing or gear fishing, using bait, bobber, plugs, divers, dry flies, or soft hackles. Nymphing and swinging are also among the methods you will be able to try.
Your guide, Dylan is a fish biologist, which allows him to make every trip an educational one. He will gladly educate everyone aboard about the rivers you are fishing, as well as their ecosystem and inhabitants. Even though Dylan might not guarantee a lot of action, he will work as hard as possible to ensure you have a successful trip.
Dylan Gorman’s Guided Fishing operates a 17’ Clackacraft drift boat, fresh on the water in 2018. This vessel has enough room for up to 3 anglers to fish in comfort and style. On board, you will find all the necessary fly fishing equipment, as well as conventional rods, reels, tackle, bait, lures, water, and hot coffee. A complimentary fish cleaning service will also be available.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Clackacraft (Drift boat) originally built in 2018. Powered by a 6HP Mercury engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 1 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
FAQs about DGG Fishing LLC
- $175 per person - 4 Hr - Salmon/Steelhead Fall-Winter (4 hours)
- $225 per person - 4 Hr - Salmon/Steelhead Summer (4 hours)
- $225 per person - 8 Hr - Salmon/Steelhead Fall-Winter (8 hours)
- $225 per person - 8 Hr - Salmon/Steelhead Summer (8 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hr - Trout (AM) (4 hours)
- $350 per group, additional $125 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hr - Trout (PM) (4 hours)
- $450 per group, additional $125 per person after 1 guest - 8 Hr - Trout - Fly Fishing (2 MAX) (8 hours)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared before the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Water and hot coffee)
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- River Fishing
- Lake Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Fly Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)
- Salmon (Chinook)
- Salmon (Chum)
- Salmon (Coho)