Amazing Grace Charters would like the opportunity to show you just how memorable fishing in the Great Lakes can be!
Captain Larry has a USCG Master License, so rest assured you will be in good hands whether close to shore or 15 miles out. The 27’ Sportcraft boat you will be on has everything to make your trip fun and comfortable. The vessel is powered by a 330 HP that will get you on the fish quickly and safely.
Capt. Larry has been able to adapt to all types of weather and put fish into your icebox in all conditions that Mother Nature throws at him. Everything from fish sonar, GPS, and onboard Fish Hawk system is there to help you hook the best catch available.
Early season in this area starts mid-April, weather permitting, and that’s the best time to go after Lake Trout. Make sure to dress warmly for these trips, it gets very chilly very quickly. You can fish for them until mid-May when the Walleye bite starts to get into full swing.
Perch fishing runs simultaneously with the Walleye bite and is available until mid-October if the weather allows. The Steelhead season can start as early as mid-August in deep waters, then move into the shallows by late September.
Captain Larry always gives his best to schedule the trips according to what is the hottest bite at the time. When it comes to your fishing gear, you will be using Okuma rods and reels — all you need to bring is a cooler with drinks and food along with sunscreen, sunglasses, and hats to keep you safe from the sun.
Depending on where the fish are and where the bite is best, the trips can start either from Walnut Creek, Lampe, or North East marinas. Of course, your captain will give you all the details as soon as you book a trip.
With Amazing Grace Charters, one thing’s for sure - you will always be where the fish are and you’ll have the best time reeling them in!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Sportcraft 272 (Performance fishing) originally built in 2000. Powered by a 330HP Mercruiser engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 34 knots.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
FAQs about Amazing Grace Charters
- $200 per person - Evening Walleye Trip With Sunset (4 hours)
- $450 per group - Half Day Trip - Steelhead (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip - Lake Trout (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip - Walleye (4 hours)
- $580 per group - Full Day Trip - Steelhead (8 hours)
- $620 per group - Full day Trip - Lake Trout (8 hours)
- $650 per group - Full Day Trip - Walleye (8 hours)
- Toilet (full head with sink to wash hands)
- GPS (simrad )
- Fishfinder (simrad nss evo 3 and fishawk system)
- Live Bait Well
- Outriggers (Planer boards)
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Lures (Night crawlers)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Full service cleaning and packing for small fee)
- First Mate
- Lake Fishing (Lake Erie)
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Light Tackle (Perch fishing)
- Bottom Fishing (Drifting with bottom bouncers)
- Trolling (Planer boards , dipsy divers and downriggers)
- Drift Fishing (Modified troll drift)
- Lake Trout
- Rainbow Trout (Steelhead)