Southern Breeze Charters aims to be Charleston’s best choice for inshore and nearshore fishing. Suitable for both veteran anglers and those who have had precious little experience holding a rod, Captain Nicholas Winch will do his best to provide you with a trip tailored to your needs.
Get ready for drag screaming action aboard his top of the line brand new 24’ Yellowfin bay boat. Being powered by a single 350 HP Mercury Verado engine, it’ll get you to where the fish are biting in a snap. There’s plenty of room here for up to 6 guests, making it perfect for family fishing trips. It’s also got a wireless trolling motor that’s indispensable for sneaking up on easy to spook fish.
There’s a number of different things you can do on these waters at any given time, so feel free to pick what best suits your style. Inshore trips are mostly aimed at jetty fishing, and more experienced anglers can do trips that include fly fishing, creek fishing, and sight casting. In the nearshore waters, though, reefs and wrecks are the name of the game. The most prominent species you’ll find around here include Redfish, Black Seabass, Amberjack, Cobia, Sharks, Tarpon (when in season), and more besides.
Captain Nicholas will provide you with all the necessary rods, reels, and terminal tackle for the trip. There’s also plenty of bottled water on board, but you’re more than welcome to bring your own drinks and snacks. Going from Shem Creek Park or the Downtown marina? He’ll be happy to pick you up. If you want bent rods and sore arms at the end of the day, give Southern Breeze Charters a shout.
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Yellowfin (Bay boat) originally built in 2017. Powered by a 350HP Mercury Verado engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 35 knots.
Types of Fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
Isle Of Palms Fishing Calendar
Recent Fishing Reports
FAQs about Southern Breeze Charters
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Shark Charter (PM) (3 hours)
- $400 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Shark Charter (AM) (3 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 4 Hour Trip - Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Inshore (6 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 6 Hour Trip - Nearshore (4 Max) (6 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip - Inshore (8 hours)
- $950 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - Tarpon (8 hours)
- $1,000 per group, additional $50 per person after 2 guests - 8 Hour Trip - Nearshore (4 Max) (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System
- Wireless Trolling Motor
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- Drinks (Bottled water.)
- Fishing License
- Fly Fishing Equipment
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Backcountry Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Black Drum
- Jack Crevalle
- Seabass (Black)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Spotted Seatrout