If you’re in the mood for some seriously fun inshore and nearshore fishing on the waters around Panacea FL, Reel Integrity is the charter for you! Anglers of all skill levels are welcome. If you’re up for a serious challenge, the captain will put you on fish that will test your skills to the fullest. If you’re new to the sport, the captain will take you through different fishing techniques and give you as much help you need to get hooked up.
Your boat for the day will be a 25’ Jones Brothers center console, powered by a 200 HP Suzuki engine. The vessel has a maximum capacity of 6 guests, excluding crew, and enough room for all of them to fish at the same time. The boat is equipped with all the necessary safety equipment, including life jackets for guests of all ages. Onboard electronics include navigation, communication and fish finding systems as well as satellite radio.
Captain Joel will provide all guests with top-notch rods and reels by Shimano and Penn. If you’re a fly fishing enthusiast eager to catch some local favorites on a fly, be sure to discuss it with the captain ahead of time. For fly fishing trips, anglers are expected to bring their own equipment. Live bait can be caught at the beginning of the trip or bought just before, either way is included in the price of the trip.
At the meetup location, you’ll have access to free parking as well as a couple of nearby convenience stores. All you need to pack for the trip are drinks, snacks, sunscreen, and sunglasses. Everything else will be waiting for you.
Now find an opening in the captain’s calendar that works for you, book a trip and prepare for a fishing trip you won’t forget!
Gratuities are always greatly appreciated. Industry-standard is 15-20%.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 3% fee.
FAQs about Reel Integrity – Panacea
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (AM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Inshore (PM) (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Shark (4 hours)
- $500 per group - Half Day Trip – Trolling (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Full Day Trip – Trout/Redfish (7 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Snapper (AM) (4 hours)
- $600 per group - Half Day Trip – Snapper (PM) (4 hours)
- $700 per group - Full Day Trip – Shark (7 hours)
- $800 per group - Full Day Trip – Grouper/Snapper (7 hours)
- $800 per group - Full Day Trip – Trolling (7 hours)
- Snorkeling Equipment
- Live Bait Well
- Multimedia System (Satellite radio)
- Ice Box (Fish boxes)
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Fishing License
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing
- Black Drum
- Grouper (Gag)
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Little Tunny (False Albacore)
- Shark (Bull)
- Snapper (Cubera)
- Snapper (Red)
- Speckled Trout