If you are looking for a great team for your next Cape Cod fishing adventure, give Bhookend Fishing Charters a try. Their knowledge and professionalism have been tested and refined over the last two decades. The crew specializes in putting their clients on top of the hottest bite and providing excellent service to everyone o board.
The team operates the ‘Bhookend,’ a 25’ Seacraft center console. This fast boat comes powered by twin 200 HP Suzuki engines and is outfitted with top-notch electronics. The Bhookend is rigged with Garmin high-definition GPS chart plotter, depth sounder, and cellular phone, as well as other devices that build up a clear image of where the fish are hiding.
Explore the waters close to shore and get your hands on Striped Bass. Target Haddock and Cod or spend your day battling Black Seabass. And finally, any die-hard angler will be able to test their skills and target Tuna. The opportunities are limitless!
All trips include the use of everything you need to make a great catch possible. You will only need to bring your food and drinks with you. You will depart out of Pamet Harbor, Truro, however, the boat can be trailered to all local harbors.
Enjoy a safe, educational, and memorable experience on the waters of Cape Cod!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Seacraft (Center console) originally built in 2006. Powered by 2 200HP Suzuki engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 7 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
Truro Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Bhookend Fishing Charters
- $138 per person - Half Day Trip - Striped Bass (4 hours)
- $225 per person - Full Day Trip - Groundfish (MAX 4) (8 hours)
- $800 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Black Seabass/Scup (8 hours)
- $900 per group, additional $50 per person after 4 guests - Full Day Trip - Striped Bass (8 hours)
- $1,200 per group - Full Day Trip - Tuna (MAX 4) (8 hours)
- $1,300 per group - Full Day Trip - Combo (MAX 4) (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (Prepared before or caught during the trip)
- Catch cleaning & filleting (Tips appreciated )
- Fishing License
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 30 miles )
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Bass (Striped)
- Mackerel (Atlantic)
- Seabass (Black)
- Tuna (Bluefin)