Looking for a trip with an awesome and dedicated captain? Then Pacific Bounty Sportfishing is the best charter for you. Captain Jeff Tiglio has been fishing his whole life and will make sure you have a fantastic day on the water.
Capt. Jeff has done it all. From competing in tournaments for saltwater Bass, to commercially fishing with hook and line for Tuna and Yellowtail, which he would provide to many high-end restaurants. He has honed his skills in sportfishing. He is ready to teach you the tricks of the trade, and make sure you have the best trip possible. Not only will you make lifelong memories, but you’ll also learn a thing or two. What more could you want from your charter?
You will spend your trip on the recently restored 25’ Parker boat. This pilothouse is powered by a twin 200 HP Yamaha engine – you will be on top of the fish in no time, with your lines in the water before you know it.
You will have the best opportunity to reel in your catch with the gear that Capt. Jeff provides. Pacific Bounty Sportfishing offers all top of the line fishing gear, including Seeker fishing rods, Avet and Shimano reels, and all hooks and lures that are popular for Southern California saltwater species. Capt. Jeff will have the live bait prepared before the trip, so you can spend all your time going after your dream fish. Don’t forget a cooler to take your catch of the day home.
So whatever type of fishing you are interested in doing, Capt. Jeff has got you covered. You will be fishing like a pro in no time, no matter what skill level you start the trip at. Come along now and see for yourself.
You Keep Catch
Rods, reels & tackle
About the Captain
About this listing
Parker 2520 (Pilothouse) originally built in 2001, and restored in 2019. Powered by 2 200HP Yamaha engines.
Types of Fishing
Customers can cancel or modify their booking up to 14 days before the trip date free of charge. If the trip is canceled or modified later, or in the event of a no-show, 100% of the deposit will be charged.
When paying the remaining balance with a credit card, there is a 2.5% fee.
San Diego Fishing Calendar
FAQs about Pacific Bounty Sportfishing
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Bay Trip (A.M.) (3 hours)
- $500 per group - 3 Hour Bay Trip (P.M.) (3 hours)
- $650 per group - Lobster Trip (5 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (AM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 Hour Trip – Nearshore (PM) (6 hours)
- $800 per group - 6 HR. Combo Lobster/ Bay Fish (6 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait (1/2 Scoop Nearshore/ 1 Scoop Offshore Trips)
- Drinks (Water is free of charge. )
- Inshore Fishing (Bays and harbors )
- Nearshore Fishing (Kelp Forrest and Rock structure )
- Offshore Fishing (Up to 70 miles offshore )
- Reef Fishing (Offshore/ Nearshore Rock Reef)
- Wreck Fishing (Wrecks outside Mission Bay)
- Flats Fishing (Inside Mission Bay)
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Fly Fishing (Upon request)
- Drift Fishing
- Kite Fishing (In the afternoon when targeting Bluefin Tuna)
- Spearfishing (Bring your own Gear. )
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Barracuda (Pacific)
- Calico Bass
- Dolphin (Mahi Mahi)
- Snapper (Vermilion)
- Tuna (Bluefin)
- Tuna (Yellowfin)
- Yellowtail Amberjack