Galveston is known for being home to some incredible offshore fishing opportunities. Captain Matt Garner can’t wait to take you out on an adventure and help you hook some seriously impressive monsters of the deep! You’ll find him at the helm of 3G Fishing Charters, a family-owned and operated company that wants to pass on their love of fishing, as well as building relationships with their customers that last a lifetime.
Together, the crew of 3G Fishing Charters have been exploring the offshore waters of the Gulf of Mexico for the past 30 years. Capt. Matt has won over 22 offshore fishing tournaments, and loves competing at a high level. He uses this wealth of experience and knowledge to provide guests with incredible offshore angling adventures – he especially loves helping them to bottom fish for deep sea superstars such as huge Red Snapper!
You’ll be traveling on board one of the hottest boats in Galveston, your captain’s 24’ Key Largo center console, powered by a 250 HP motor – you’ll be on fish in no time! She can accommodate up to 6 guests, so bring along the whole family, or get ready to settle some scores with your angling buddies. There’s plenty of room on her deck for angling action, and she’s decked out with top-notch navigational and safety gear, as well as a toilet for your comfort.
When it comes to the species on offer, you’ll have the chance to battle the Gulf’s hottest saltwater superstars. Capt. Matt can’t wait to hook you up with a monster, so he’ll take you on the hunt for Red Snapper, Mahi Mahi, a variety of Shark species, King and Spanish Mackerel, Jack Crevalle, and plenty of other species that lurk among the reefs and wrecks. He’ll make sure you’re equipped with top-notch rods and reels, as well as bait and tackle, to hook your catch.
Capt. Matt has one motto: “Fishing is our only business, and business is good!” Join him aboard 3G Fishing Charters, where you’ll hook the monster catch of your dreams and become part of the 3G family!
You Keep Catch
Catch cleaning & filleting
Rods, reels & tackle
FAQs about 3G Fishing Charters
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - BAY & JETTY - HALF DAY AFTERNOON (4 hours)
- $550 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - BAY & JETTY - HALF DAY MORNING (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - SHARK TRIP - HALF DAY AFTERNOON (4 hours)
- $600 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - SHARK TRIP - HALF DAY MORNING (4 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - BAY & JETTY - FULL DAY MORNING (6 hours)
- $695 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - FULL DAY - BAY & JETTY AFTERNOON (6 hours)
- $775 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - SHARK TRIP - FULL DAY AFTERNOON (6 hours)
- $775 per group, additional $50 per person after 3 guests - SHARK TRIP - FULL DAY MORNING (6 hours)
- $1,495 per group - NEARSHORE - 8 HOUR TRIP (8 hours)
- Live Bait Well
- Ice Box
- Rods, reels & tackle
- Live Bait
- Catch cleaning & filleting
- First Mate
- Inshore Fishing
- Nearshore Fishing
- Offshore Fishing
- Reef Fishing
- Wreck Fishing
- Flats Fishing
- Light Tackle
- Heavy Tackle
- Bottom Fishing
- Drift Fishing
- Deep Sea Fishing
- Jack Crevalle
- King Mackerel (Kingfish)
- Shark (Blacktip)
- Shark (Bonnethead)
- Shark (Hammerhead)
- Shark (Porbeagle)
- Shark (Tiger)
- Spanish Mackerel
Meet the Charter Operator
About this listing
Key Largo (Center console) originally built in 2015. Powered by a 200HP Suzuki engine, with a maximum cruising speed of 50 knots.
Types of fishing
If it is unsafe to travel, you may still cancel free of charge or change the date(s) of your booking.
Pay online in full through FishingBooker and save on credit card fees at the dock.
When the captain confirms your trip, FishingBooker charges your credit card a 25% deposit to guarantee your reservation.
The remaining balance is to be paid directly to the charter operator on or prior to your trip date in one of the following payment methods: